s i x t y e i g h t

No matter how much I'd love for Phil to get clothes for me, as I seriously can't be bothered, there's a chance he'd find the blade. It's a small one, but I'm not taking any chances. 

"I'm gonna get changed now," I state, going back into the bedroom and trusting that he won't come in while I'm changing. 

I pull out the very jumper that has the blade in the pocket, an oversized, yellow, one, along with a white t-shirt and a black skirt. I don't often wear skirts, but why not? It covers everything I want to be covered, so why the fuck not?

I walk back out of the bedroom, Phil's eyes gazing over my body.

"How are you so pretty?" He asks rhetorically, and how much better my life would be if it were true.

"You should probably get changed too, just saying."

"Okay, and it's warm outside, are you sure you want to wear a jumper. You know, I don't think I've ever seen you wearing anything that isn't long sleeved."

"I- I get cold easily."

"Okay, you do you." He says, leaving the room to get changed himself. 

When he walks back out, I'm reminded of how much I fucking love the punk look. Although I would never consider it myself, it is extremely attractive, but especially on Phil, obviously. Phil is the most attractive person I've ever seen, and that's not a lie. He's dressed in ripped jeans, which are unquestionably black, a black t-shirt with red around the neckline. In addition, he has his piercings in, which he never seems to take off, that adds perfectly to everything he wears. The industrial piercing on his ear is probably my favourite, actually no, the snake bites.

"Shit, how is it already 7:50? We need to get the fuck out of here." He says, checking his phone.

"Okay, I'm just gonna grab my phone," I tell him, walking into the bedroom and slipping my phone into my pocket when I remember the blade. When I walk out and pick up my bag, I put it in the front pocket, where I usually have one when I go to school.

He has his black one on his back, and I have a white one on my back. Polar opposites, but I believe we're perfect for each other. I believe it because it's true.