f i f t y e i g h t

(I changed the cover lmao just thought I'd mention that here you're welcome) short update cause I want to but I need sleep it's 1:30 am.

He walks out of my bedroom, and it's strange to see him fully in black. The hoodie goes down to near his knees, sleeves far past his wrists, and quite frankly; it's adorable. The jeans which are usually tight fitting on me, are baggy on him, a few inches of them pooling around his ankles.

"How do I look?" He asks jokingly, placing a hand on his hip and posing far too dramatically for it to be taken seriously, which I assume was the intention.

"Like you're drowning in clothes, but it's cute, so come here and cuddle me."

His cheeks get suddenly filled with a rosy blush, and he walks over to where I'm sat on the sofa, sitting so close to me that he's practically on top of me, his arms around me. I rest my head on the top of his and smile to myself. How did I get so lucky? 

I hum in approval of the situation, a still blushing boy tangled up with me.

"What?"

"Nothing, I'm just happy because you're amazing."

He laughs, then speaking. "I'm really not."

"Well, Daniel, whatever your middle name is, Howell, you are the most amazing person I have ever met, you are beautiful and perfect and kind and if you dare talk crap to me by saying that you're not amazing, then I'm afraid there is no way in hell I'm going to believe you."

"You only have like three friends, if you include Pj and Chris, which I'm just guessing, so it's not exactly hard for me to be the most amazing one out of them. And, for the record, my middle name is James."