Chapter Thirty-Two

The day before Sean's birthday...

"He was so nice. Totally not the Sean I seen before or used to talk to on a regular basis." Y/n said sitting up on the couch bed.

"He doesn't seem like the Sean we knew to be honest." Felix said.

"Do you think it was a good idea for 'Bree' to be with him all throughout that time?" Mark asked concerned.

"No. I don't think so. And why do you say that?" Y/n asked folding her arms over her chest.

"Well, because..."

"Because what?" Y/n asked

"Mark got a text last night from Sean saying that he saw a girl yesterday and he wishes he could've spent more time with her." Felix interrupted.

Y/n's eyes widened. Her arms dropped as she brought her head down. Her hands fiddled with the blanket with anger.

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no! I'm not letting this happen! I can't!" Y/n looked up at the guys. "It was me behind it! I wasn't a different person-"

"You looked like a different person. And to be honest, it seems as though you acted like a different person." Mark added in.

Y/n stared down Mark. She was angry now.

"I shouldn't have went out." Y/n mumbled.

There was a long pause between the three. Either someone would say something and get hurt or not to say anything at all.

Mark slapped his legs and rolled off the bed.

"Going to the bathroom. Be right back." Mark said.

"We didn't need to know that." Felix chuckled.

Y/n just rolled her eyes. Then, she noticed something.

Mark left his phone on.

Y/n looked over at Felix, who seemed to be asleep. She got out of the bed slowly and walked over to it. She noticed Mark had been texting Amy but she didn't care really. She grabbed the phone and sat on Mark's bed. She opened the messages with Sean and started texting him.

'Mark':
Hey dude.

Sean:
Hey, what's up?

'Mark':
I was just wondering what your doing.

Sean:
This sounds weird. Look, you have a girlfriend XD

'Mark':
THAT'S DISGUSTING!

Sean:
Hey, you brought it up.

'Mark':
No I didn't, you did!

Sean:
XD

Sean:
Anyways, what's up?

'Mark':
I was just wondering, about yesterday, I didn't really understand the Bree thing.

Sean:
What are you talking about? I'm kinda confused.

'Mark':
What do you think of Bree.

Broken Promises (Sequel) #Wattys2018On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara