Chapter Three

Is she...

Adam and Sean stood up and walked, well, ran towards the doorway. Though, when they both got there, the nurse held up both her hands, signaling to stop.

"Woah now, you two need to calm down. Are your other friends coming along?" She asked signaling to Barney, Ross, Max, Mark, and Felix.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah, they're coming. Right Sean?" Adam asked stuttering a bit.

"Yes, that's right, they're coming. Mark, Felix." Sean said turning around so they could follow.

"Barney, Max, Ross." Adam called as he was also turned around.

The boys got up and walked toward the friend and the boyfriend. The nurse looked at the huge crowd and sighed.

"Is that all?" The nurse asked looking at Adam and Sean.

"Yeah. That's everyone." Adam replied.

"Jeez, where are the girls?" The nurse mumbled.

Adam and Sean herd what the nurse said but they didn't say anything. They just followed the nurse to Y/n's room. As they got closer, well, at least they thought, they got more nervous, well, Sean and Adam did.

"Well, we're here, go ahead." The nurse said.

Then, she just walked away. All the boys looked at each other, probably wondering who was going to go first.

"Max, why don't you go in first?" Offered Adam.

"Um, no thank you sir. How about, um, you Mark?" Max asked.

"Why not?" Mark said shrugging.

"That was easy." Sean mumbled.

Mark opened the door, peeking in to see a pale, sitting up, wide awake Y/n. Y/n weakly looked at the door, seeing it was Mark. She smiled and waved him in, with all the strength she had.

"Is it just you?" Y/n asked in a raspy voice.

"Nope. You've got a whole gang here." Mark replied.

All the boys started walking in one by one. Though, the last two walking were Adam and Sean, who stood in the back of the group.

"Man, I can't believe you all came here for me." Y/n said, her voice still very raspy and weak.

"Wells, lots ofs peoples cares abouts yous Y/ns." Barney said.

That made her form a weak smile. She looked around, waiting for Sean and Adam to peek out from the back.

"How are you feeling?" Max asked, which made Y/n gave her eyes at him.

"I could be feeling better." She said.

"You scared us gurl. We all thought you were dead." Felix said with his eyes open wide.

"Especially these two." Ross said as Max was pushing them up front.

"Stop being so chicken and talk to her!!" Max said.

Y/n planted another weak smile, though this one was bigger. Sean and Adam gave a small little wave, then both of them scratched the back of their necks.

"So, you two finally made up, didn't you?" Y/n asked, her voice starting to go away a little.

"Yeah, I guess." Adam said chuckling a bit after.

Just then, the doctor walked in, passing through all the guys, standing next to your bed. He had a smile but concerned look on his face.

"These are all my friends, except the one with the green hair. We're together." Y/n croaked out.

"Well, it seems as though you have a larger group of friends!" He said looking at all the guys. "Anyways, I'm Dr. Johnson. I'm glad to see you're awake."

"But I'm so tired and my throat hurts at an extreme level." Y/n squeaks.

"Well, I can tell. You need to rest because you survived a terrible crash that has happened, along with your friend. You will need to stay here for about a week or so and after that, you'll be fine to leave. But right now, you need some rest." Dr. Johnson said.

Y/n nodded as he smiled at you. Then, he walked out of the room. The guys were all practically sitting in chairs, on the ground, or on each other, literally.

"You should get some rest L/n. We can tell you've been in some serious shnizz." Felix said.

Y/n nods as her eyes start to get heavy and she falls asleep. On the other side of the room, Sean is passed out on the floor, so it Adam. Ross, Barney, Max, Mark, and Felix all smile and sneak out, leaving the three in a peaceful sleep.