Chapter Fifty-Seven

Obviously half the stuff in this is going to be made up, so don't be searching the inter-web to see if this actually happened. It's a fan fiction for crying out loud!

A few weeks later...

"How much time do we have left?" Arin asked out into the crowd. He looked down at the timer on the ground. "Thirty more minutes. Holy cow this went by quick!"

"You know what that means right?" Dan asked.

"Q&A!!" Sean shouted into the microphone.

The crowd screamed with excitement.

"Okay, so here's how it's going to work. Suzy and Barry are going to run out into the crowd and pick whoever they want. They'll ask a question, we'll obviously answer them." Arin explained.

As Dan and Sean went to take a seat, Arin walked over to the edge of the stage and called Suzy over really quick. He leaned into her ear and whispered something, making her nod. Suzy then ran off into the crowd as Arin went to take a seat.

"Barry, got a person out there?" Dan asked.

"Yeah. This man right here with the StarBomb t-shirt on the left in the back." Barry replied.

Everyone turned around to see where the man was located as Sean, Arin, and Dan looked at the man.

"Hi, my name is Blake-"

"Hi Blake." The three men said in unison.

Blake chuckled. "Umm, my question was, other than Arin, are Sean and Danny single?" The crowd 'oohed.' "Not because I was wondering to go out with you, just a lot of people around me in my family have been wondering sense we're all fans."

Sean stiffened up. "Uhh, good question. Dan, do you want to start?" Sean asked rather quickly.

"Oh! I guess all eyes on me now. Yeah I am. And no girls, don't be chasing my butt just because you now know that the Danny Avidan is single! I'm perfectly fine where I am right now and I don't want 'weighted pressure' on my shoulders. So, yes, I am single." Dan said.

"What about you Sean?" Blake asked.

Sean stiffened up more. "I-its a long story, actually." Sean stuttered stretching the back of his neck. "Umm, it's complicated right now."

"What about Y/n?" Someone from the crowd shouted.

Tears pricked Sean's eyes. "I can't say. I don't want too much information out there because I don't want my relationships so out there, y'know. It's almost like asking how is your love life?" Blake blinked. "Exactly, you don't really want to say because there are so many people around. I understand that you guys want to know what's going on but we need space."

"Sean's right. I may be older than those two and people always ask me, Dan, why are you still single? I have a hard time with woman. But I don't want to go into full on details about why I don't have one. It's invading our personal space. If we don't invade yours, you shouldn't invade ours." Dan explained.

The crowd starting clapping. Blake sat back down and they went on to the next question.

- - -

"Okay Suzy, one last question." Arin said looking out into the crowd.

"Well, here's a young lady over here on the right here." Suzy said.