Chapter Fifty-Two

Sean woke up one morning. It was early September as he just got back from a busy week. With that, he rolled out of the bed and changed into a blue shirt but kept his sweatpants on. He walked out of the room and headed out to do his business. When he got done, he headed downstairs for a cup of coffee and some breakfast.

As Sean picked up his cup of black coffee, he noticed a note on the counter. His eyebrow raised as he picked it up.

Sean,
You won't be happy with me, and I'm not happy with myself. But after thinking a little bit, this is all too much for me. Now, don't worry now. Let me explain.
I need a break. This is hard for me to write and say but I really need a break. Now, don't think it's you because it's not. Its me.
When you were gone for Pax, I was thinking. I realized that I wasn't happy with myself and if I was going to make myself happy and comfortable, I couldn't have force of you on my shoulders. I want to make you happy, I really do. But if I'm going to make you happy, I need to be happy with myself.
But I love you so much, it mentally and physically hurts. I don't know why this is happening now because it's already been almost eight months together. T-that's crazy. And I want more than eight months. Just right now, I don't think I can with me not being happy.
Sean, I'm crazy about you, I love you, but let me have my break, please, for me. I love you so much.
~Y/n

- - -

Sean:
Did she tell you that she was leaving?

Felix:
No. I just figured out from you.

Sean:
Ugh...

Felix:
Where do you think she went?

Sean:
I wouldn't know. You know Y/n by now, once she's gone, have fun finding her.

Felix:
That's true...

Sean:
Does Marzia know anything?

Felix:
I asked her but she looked at me and said "Y/n's gone?!"

Sean:
Dang...

Felix:
Have you texted Mark? Maybe he knows something.

Sean:
I haven't talked to Mark in a while so I don't know. I'll ask him anyways.

Felix:
Ask anyone. Someone's gotta know something.

Sean:
I will. Thanks Felix.

Felix:
No problem...

- - -

Sean:
Y/n's missing.

Mark:
Again?

Sean:
Yeah again...

Mark:
This is getting really tiring, y'know.

Sean:
Mark!

Mark:
I'm sorry! But you really need to get this girl in some kind of cage or something! It's getting really annoying.

Sean:
Well obviously your no help...

Mark:
I was just trying to state a point for a second!

Sean:
Obviously you get your views from crying...

Mark:
Do you want my help?

Sean:
Yes! But you don't seem to want to help!

Mark:
I will help if you stop with the attitude!

Sean:
Whatever...

- - -

@jack_septic_eye: Hey, we have someone missing! If anyone sees this girl anywhere, please tell me where and when. Thanks!

@markiplier: If anyone sees this girl anywhere, please tag me and tell me where and when you saw here.

@pewdiepie: Missing girl! If you see this person tell me. Thanks 🙏

- - -

???:
I'm not missing.

???:
Just do what I told you to do.

???:
It's not going to work!

???:
Are you sure about that?

???:
No...

???:
Then do it! You want to make yourself happy, throw away your phone. Wear a disguise.

???:
No.

???:
No? I'm trying to help you!

???:
Well obviously you're no help.

???:
You are so disgraceful. (You're message cannot be sent unless the number you are trying to reach unblocks you)