Chapter Fifty-Nine

Later that day...

"What do you mean you didn't mean to do it?! You're the one who-you know what, I'm not wasting my breath. I'm not!" Arin threw his hands up and started walking away.

"Where are you going?" Dan asked looking in Arin direction worried.

"Home. I can't stand it here." Arin called from the other room.

Sean and Dan looked at each other before Dan ran off. Sean stayed on the couch and wiped his eyes. His mind was racing with things to say, things to do. Nothing.

"C'mon brain, work." Sean mumbled to himself as he looked around, trying to fight back the tears.

Then, Sean immediately got up. He ran to where Arin and Dan were. He ran in, holding the door frame with his hands. Arin and Dan turned looked at him.

"I'm coming with you." Sean said.

- - -

"Where did he go?" Y/n asked looking down at the sidewalk.

"He's at Marks place." Felix replied looking straight with his hands in his coat pockets.

"When is he coming home?" Y/n asked looking up to look at Felix.

"Next week." Felix replied.

Y/n nodded and went to look back down at the sidewalk. It was cold out, morning after the storm. The beach waves could be heard from a few miles down. The wind was still blowing hard but not as hard as it was. The clouds were grey, making it a dark day out.

"Why did you decide to come back?" Felix asked.

Y/n snapped her head up, seeing that Felix was looking at her. His face was angry and bland. He didn't seem very fond with Y/n anymore.

"What?"

"You heard me Y/n. Why did you come back? Why now?" Felix asked seriously.

"Why are you asking the same questions as Sean?" Y/n asked with a low tone.

"Why are you trying to avoid the question?!" Felix asked raising his voice, making them both stop on the sidewalk.

Felix was pissed.

"I-I..."

"You what?" Felix snapped.

"I LOVE SEAN, OKAY! THAT'S WHY I CAME BACK! HAPPY NOW!?"

Y/n ran off.

Felix watched her. He just stood there as he watched her run around the corner, possibly back to their house. Once she was out of sight, Felix sighed, rubbed his face, turned around and walked back to his house.

- - -

"Hows Mark's?" Felix asked.

"Eh. I'm leaving tomorrow." Sean said with a shrug.

"I thought you were going to be gone for a week?" Felix asked adjusting himself in his seat.

"I can't Felix. I just can't stay here. I cannot run away from my problems and think it's going to get better cause it won't and you-"

"I get it!" Felix interrupted throwing his hands in the air.

"Okay! Don't have to yell." Sean said.

"I didn't yell." Felix replied back.

Sean sighed, "Well I know that. I'm just saying-"

"I know what your saying." Felix interrupted again.

"Stop interrupting me." Sean said crossing his arms.

"What if I don't want to?" Felix asked leaning back in his chair crossing his arms.

"I don't know." Sean shrugged.

Both of them laughed. When they were done, they both looked at something other than themselves durning the video chat. A silence fell between the two. Both of them searching for words.

"How's Y/n?" Sean asked.

"Why do you want to know?" Felix asked looking up at the screen with his eyes.

"Because, I like her Felix." Sean said leaning back in his chair.

"Like her?"

"Love her." Sean corrected.

"So you actually love her, after all that she did to you?" Felix asked looking back down again in shame.

"Why wouldn't I?" Sean asked.

"Well maybe because she screwed you over maybe more than twice." Felix mumbled.

"What?"

"Y/n is a bad influence!" Felix snapped.

Sean was taken back. "Why do you say that?"

"She's been horrible to you! But you're too blind to see it!" Felix argued.

"No I'm not!" Sean yelled slamming his hands on the desk.

"Yeah you are!" Felix yelled.

"Whatever. You know what, I won't be the one proving you wrong later." Sean hung up the call.

Felix stared at the black screened computer for a solid five minutes. He then pushed himself away from the desk as he leaned back into his seat with a sigh. Felix rubbed his face then got up and left.