Chapter Thirty-Six

Starting all over...

Going through mail, Y/n saw a letter from Sean. As she sat down on the couch, she pealed it open.

Y/n,
I messed up, I really did. This time I'm being serious. I want you back, and I know for a fact you've listened to my voice messages. The last thing I knew could possibly work is me writing you a letter. I know that you would listen and that this is my last chance.
Where do I start? Honestly, I could start anywhere. Like, how I love you so much. My heart aches. I miss you. I've already been through this whole speech before. I know for a fact that you wouldn't want to hear the same speech over again.
Um...what else is there? I hope you come back. There is not much. I know I've been a pile of shit this whole time and I would have to agree. Every time I see you, I just want to wrap you up in my arms. You make me so happy!
It didn't seem that way though, did it? I know I've broken so many promises. I'm legit the one who breaks them. But I know for a fact, that I will keep one forever. And that is I promise to love you forever, even if we can't be together.
Sean.

~~~

Sean had recently sat in the couch, finishing up rewatching Rick and Morty for the tenth time. From his door, the mailman had slipped the mail in. Sean got up and grabbed his mail. When he looked through it, there was one from Y/n. Sean dropped all the other mail and ripped open the letter.

Sean,
I have listened to all of your voice messages. Honestly, all of them made me cry. I thought since last time we were together, I wouldn't speak a word to you. I noted myself that. But I have proven myself wrong.
It has probably been two weeks ago that I gotten your letter and rewrote you and sent this in the mail. I won't be surprised if you throw it away when you see it's from me.
But something still larks in my mind. How do I know I trust you with your sweet talk? How do I know you actually miss me? I couldn't believe you unless you were to show up at my doorstep. It may seem harsh but I have many trust issues now. You've broken so many promises with me that I can't believe you.
    But, I know I can agree. I do miss you. I miss holding you and having your big hugs.
    I don't know anymore, Sean. I don't know.
    Y/n

---

This is short I know, calm yourself