Chapter Fifty-Eight

Two days later...

"Stars are always pretty to look at." Y/n said.

"You're always pretty to look at." Sean replied.

Y/n turned her head with her eyebrows furrowed with a snickered smile. "Nice one."

Sean just shrugged and put his hands behind his head. He then scooted himself closer to Y/n. Y/n then rested her head under his arm. A moment of silence fell between the two as the tour bus took them to their final destination just for fun.

"Where did you go?" Sean asked out loud.

"Here in Ireland." Y/n replied.

"You were here the whole time?" Sean asked with a yawn.

"I just told you I was here, so obviously I was here the whole time." Y/n chuckled.

"Wow, don't have to get sassy with me." Sean said kicking his foot at Y/n's leg.

"Whatever green bean." Y/n replied reaching up to mess up to ruffle up Sean's hair.

Sean pushed Y/n's hand away.

"Why did you decided to leave? No, why did you decide to come back? Why now? Why not next year? Why couldn't you've just stayed home? Is it me? What did I do wrong? It doesn't make any sense Y/n!" Sean lost his words. "It doesn't make any sense." He repeated slowly.

"I'm sorry S-"

"Stop apologizing!" Sean snapped. "That's all you do! You apologize! You don't show anything, you speak it! Do you know how hard that is? You put everything into loving someone but they barely do anything back!"

Sean paused. He ran words through his brain as Y/n tried to hold back threatening tears.

"Why are you so useless?" Sean asked mumbling.

Hurt ran over Y/n's face as she slowly brought her hands up to her head. Y/n then slowly moved away from Sean, making her back face his and her hands under her pillow. Sean opened his mouth, trying to produce words to his shocked question, then closed it. He adjusted himself so his back was facing Y/n's back. His hands also under the pillow.

"Night." Sean said bluntly.

Y/n didn't reply.

- - -

"What's the plan today before everyone takes off?" Arin asked looking at the around the table.

Everyone shrugged except for Sean and Y/n. Their heads hung low as the both played with their food with the fork.

"We could explore around. See if there's a carnival somewhere." Dan suggested.

"I read that tonight there is a festival in Athlone. Why don't we check it out." Suzy added in.

"Sounds good to me." Arin replied.

Dan nodded in agreement. As for Sean and Y/n, they just shrugged. Arin made eye contact with Dan, who sat between the two depressed adults. Dan shrugged in response. Both Arin and Dan looked over at Suzy, who also shrugged.

- - -

"C'mon guys! You can't just slug around all night!" Suzy said.

Y/n played with the ends of her skirt at one end of the couch as Sean just looked down as his hands on the other end.

"What happened with you two? You guys were sucking faces on that stage the other night and now you are avoiding each other. What's wrong?" Dan asked.

"I'm useless..." Y/n mumbled.