Chapter Eighteen

Attention, Strong Language is put into this part•

Before Sean ran....

Adam sat in the room with Y/n. He felt bad that he didn't wake up Sean but the Doctor was very impatient. Adam was slumped in a chair and just watched Y/n's stomach go up and down.

Y/n was in a gurney, wrapped with wires. She had IV's stuck in her arm, and a breather covering her mouth the keep her breathing. A heart monitor was hooked up to her to show her heart beat. A blanket covered her lower torso so she wouldn't be cold.

Adam stared at her face. She was asleep but she looked so peaceful. Her eyes were closed, obviously, but her mouth seemed to be forming a slight grin. She was frozen in her zone and Adam didn't want to bother her.

---

A few hours passed and Y/n finally woke up. Her head moved back and forth as she woke up from her deep trance. When her eyes opened, they didn't have any emotion in them. She stared at the ceiling for a while, just looking. Finally, after another ten minutes, she noticed Adam sitting in the chair. Her eyes turned soft.

"Hey..." Y/n croaked out.

"Hey." Adam whispered back.

A silence fell.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked.

"I'm feeling like crap, really." Y/n said, her eyes going back to emotionless.

Adam nodded. Another silence fell between the two friends. Y/n turned her head back and looked at the ceiling.

"Where's Sean?" Y/n asked, starting to tear up.

"Last I saw him he was in the waiting area, sleeping. He had gone through a fit and then passed out. I didn't want to bother him." Adam replied.

Y/n nodded slightly. "Can you go get him for me?" She asked.

"Okay." Adam whispered. "I will be right back."

As Adam closed the door behind him, Y/n silently sobbed. She wiped away her tears carefully, trying not to hurt herself with the needles.

When Adam got into the waiting room, he looked over to where Sean was before he left. Adam didn't see him. He looked around and saw he was no where to be seen.

He asked a woman at the desk if she had seen a man with green hair go to the bathroom. The lady replied with a no. Though, an elderly women spoke up and told Adam that he left. Adam thanked the lady and pulled out his phone.When the call went through, it rang. Three rings in and Adam was becoming impatient.

"C'mon, c'mon! Pick up!!" Adam begged, starting to pace.

Adam then heard the phone being answered.

"Hello." Sean said groggily.

"Sean, come back to the hospital, please. Y/n needs you!!" Adam said.

"Y/n's awake!?!" Sean asked surprised through the phone.

"Yes!!! I don't think she's okay though. Please come. She needs you." Adam replied.

"I'll be right there." Sean said.