Chapter Ten

"Hey! Can you help me please? Y/n has been crying and I thought maybe you could come down here so Y/n can feel better." Adam said.

"Yeah, sure. It'll take a while but I'm up to it so Y/n doesn't have to cry anymore." The-man-on-the-other-side-of-the-phone said

"Thanks dude. I'll keep it a surprise. I'll pick you up late tomorrow....yup...bye." Then Adam hung up.

---

A few days passed and the doorbell rung. Y/n was in bed, crying as usual, he back facing the door.

Adam ran downstairs, knowing who it was. He opened the door and there stood Sean. His eyes widened, seeing how saggy and depressed Adam looked.

"Man, you look like you need some rest." Sean said pointing at Adam's face.

"To be honest, I do." Adam sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well, where does Y/n stay so I can help and get you off the nerves so you can rest." Sean asked walking into the house.

"Upstairs to the room on the right. It's across the bathroom." Adam said as he closed the door.

"Thanks." Sean said.

He walked upstairs and went where Adam told him to go. Sean put his ear against the door and listened. He could hear Y/n talking to someone while sniffles were made.

Sean, as quietly as he could, opened the door. He walked in, trying not to make any sounds. Sean, ever so slightly, crawled into the tiny space and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi Sean." Y/n said not turning around at all.

Sean's face went to complete shock. Y/n could feel that he was in pure surprise but she didn't care.

"How did you know it was me?" Sean asked, like I said (fourth wall break), in total shock.

"Mark told me you were coming." Y/n said coldly still not turning around to look at her boyfriend.

"Oh..." was all that came out of Sean's mouth.

There was a silence. Sean unwrapped in arms from Y/n's waist and got up. He closed the door then went back to sit on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Sean asked breaking the silence.

"You know exactly what's wrong." Y/n said still not looking at Sean.

"No I don't. Tell me." Sean said.

Silence.

Sean took a deep sigh and rubbed the back of his neck. He looked around the room. Then, the sounds of the sniffles came back.

"Please Y/n, tell me what's wrong." Sean said desperately.

Y/n finally turned around, carefully trying not to move her legs, to look at Sean. Her eyes were bloodshot red and her face was puffy.

"I'm in pain Sean. I hate just laying here with nothing to do. That's not me! I want to go out and do my own things but I can't! I'm in a wheelchair for gods sake! I-I can't stand being alive in this condition anymore!" Y/n argued.

Sean took a deep breath then leaned closer to Y/n. He kissed the top of her forehead and stroked her hair. She was still crying, her eyes closed shut as tears spilled out from the corner of her eyes. He shushed her until she finally fell asleep.

Sean smiled and laid down next to her very carefully. He wrapped his arm as crossed Y/n's stomach.

"I love you Y/n. You are safe with me, I promise." Sean whispered before drifting to sleep as well.