Chapter Seven

Maybe someone will come, eventually...

Y/n wheeled herself back to the waiting room. She took her phone and unlocked it. She texted Adam saying that she was ready to leave.

That text was sent fifteen times.

Finally, after seeing that she really was supposed to leave right as she got out of her room, which was 8:34 am, and now it was 1:27 pm, she just left the hospital herself.

Even though she could've texted Ross, Max, or Barney, she felt like they were busy as well. If Adam was busy, they were busy. Simple as that.

But, this was Y/n's first time visiting Washington so she didn't know where she were. Only the fact that she just came out of a hospital not even ten minutes ago. She felt lost but she kept going to a direction, the gut feeling in her stomach leading the way.

"Please, someone come help me. I'm lost and I don't know where I am." Y/n whispered to herself.

Tears started forming in her eyes as she saw that she was heading into the city. There, she saw a small mall with all she could recognize was a GameStop in the middle of the place.

Though she was still in a hospital gown, in a wheel chair, with her phone between her sore legs, she wheeled herself towards the place.

The closer she got to it, the more she saw someone she recognized. He looked a little bald but hair was still growing on the sides. Along next to him was a person which Y/n didn't recognize at all. He had short red hair, almost like Max but he seemed more happy than Max.

Then, she realized who it was.

"Barney!!" Y/n called out, her voice cracking a small bit.

She wheeled herself as fast as she could so she can get closer to him. Barney though didn't seem to hear her calling his name.

Then, she saw Adam. Standing next to Ross and Max, laughing and having a camera up. He was vlogging.

So, what Y/n did was pull out her phone from between her legs. She was close to a store, not far from the connected GameStop a few stores down. She texted Adam saying that she needed picked up from the hospital.

When Adam got the message, he pulled out his phone, looked at it, and put it away. He started laughing again and talking with all his buddies.

Y/n's eyes became blurry again as she wheeled over to the 'gang' of boys.

"Adam! I can't believe you would do that to me!!" Y/n said wheeling over to them.

Adam saw her and his face dropped. Everyone became quiet and stood back as Y/n came close to Adam.

"Why!? How could you though!? I trusted you!! I waited for four hours and fifty-three minutes at the hospital for you to come pick me up! Yes, eight in the morning is early but I was expecting you to come!!" Y/n ranted with tears falling out of her eyes, hard.

"Y/n, look, I-"

"No, don't start with the 'I didn't realize' crap because I watched you. I saw Barney, then the guy standing next to him, which I don't even know his name-"

"Red, that's his name-"

"That Red guy and you were here hanging out, laughing with Ross and Max while vlogging. I sent you a text, I saw you look at your phone and put it away like it was nothing! I thought you were actually my friend!"

Adam and Y/n looked at each other, they're eyes connected, not even separating from each other's. Both were crying, but Y/n was spilling out sobs.

"I thought you were actually my friend." Y/n repeated quietly, as she took hard and scattered breaths.