Chapter Twenty-Nine

Three days before Sean's birthday...
A few months later...

"Do you think it's going to work?" Y/n asked flopping onto the hotel bed.

"Well, it is a surprise for Sean. So yeah, I think it will work." Mark said setting his suitcase on the bed.

Y/n rolled over onto her back and looked up at the ceiling. Her arms were crossed onto her stomach and her feet dangled over the beds edge.

"When's Felix coming?" Y/n asked not looking away from the ceiling.

"Um, I think he's coming tomorrow. Do you want me to text him?" Mark asked.

"Yeah. Tell him that we just got off the plane and we are already settled into our hotel room." Y/n said.

Mark finished up the text and then sent it. Mark threw his phone onto the bed then headed towards the bathroom. He closed the door behind him.

Y/n sat up and started unpacking her stuff into the drawers of the hotel room.

"Amy doesn't mind us sleeping in the same room, does she?" Y/n asked.

"As long as we're in separate beds, she said it was fine." Mark said from the other side of the door.

"Amy is so nice. I love you guys. Honestly, you guys are so adorable!" Y/n gushed.

"Oh...why thanks." Mark thanked from the other side of the door still.

Then, Marks phone began to ring. Y/n looked up and saw it was laying on the bed. She walked over to see who it was. Y/n picked up to see Sean wanted to Skype him.

"Mark! Sean is calling!" Y/n called out.

"Um. Okay. This is going to sound weird answer the call. Open the door so that only your arm can go through it." Mark said.

"Okay, jeez." Y/n said walking up to the door.

She slightly opened the door then answered the call. She stuck her arm through the door and Mark took it.

"Woah! It smells in there! Get some air freshener or open the window. Ya little nasty, Mark." Y/n said shutting the door as quick as possible.

"Shut it! Oh, hey Sean!" Mark said.

Y/n rolled her eyes and crashed back down onto the bed. Her face deep into the pillows as she cuddles up with the blankets. She heard the toilet flush then she sat up. Y/n rolled off the bed with a thud.

The door opened and Mark walked out. He looked up from the screen and saw that Y/n was no where in sight.

"Uh, Mark, what's up?" Sean asked chuckling.

"I have seemed to misplaced something." Mark said a bit loudly.

"What was it?" Sean asked.

Y/n then popped up from the side of the bed. Her eyes widened as she started crossing her arms in front of her neck. Mark smiled and looked down at the screen.

"Nothing, I found it." Mark said walking toward his bed.

Y/n started getting up. She wiped her clothes and rolled her shoulder.

"What was it?" Sean asked.

Y/n's eyes widened as Mark looked up at her. They made eyes contact, Y/n's eyes wide.

'Don't you dare.' Y/n mouthed at him.

"Uh, I misplaced my pen. It was in a drawer." Mark said.

"But I didn't hear the drawer open." Sean said concerned.

"Haha. Well, sometimes the drawer can be quiet." Mark said uncomfortably.

"Uh huh, okay. So, what is going on?" Sean asked.

Y/n went into the bathroom as well. She walked around secretly while Mark turned around to keep from Sean to see her. The door closed quietly.

"Um. I headed to a different city for a small break from YouTube. I decided to enjoy myself." Mark paused. "Don't take that out of context."

Sean laughed. Mark flopped onto the bed as Mark talked to Sean. Y/n stood in the bathroom, waiting for them to stop talking to she could take a shower.

'Ugh, this is going to take a while.' Y/n thought.

---

I decided to lighten things up a bit because everything has been very emotional.

This is starting to be a suggestion from two different people btw! I mixed it up. One is from VictoriaKittyKat and another account I can't remember.