Chapter Twelve

A start...

A few days have passed and it was now New Year's Day. Alesa and Y/n were cooking as Sean tagged along with Adam to work at Sky Media. They were planning to have a meal that night with friends.

"What do you think Sean likes for dessert?" Alesa asked.

"Um...definitely cake. But if we do make make it, he would go wacko about it." Y/n laughed.

Alesa joined in with Y/n's laughter. After they calmed down, they focused back on their cooking. Y/n was making potatoes and was stirring the gravy in the pan. It was very silent in the kitchen.

"Alesa, we need some music, don't you think?" Y/n asked.

"I think you just read my mind girl." Alesa said smiling.

As she went to turn on the music, Y/n'a phone started ringing. She wheeled herself over to her phone and answered it.

"Hey baby cakes!" Sean said from the other side of the phone.

Y/n chuckled and wheeled herself back to the counter. "Hey Sean."

"Um, Adam wants to know if there is anything you-"

"No I didn't you liar!" Y/n herd in the background.

Y/n giggled as she put the call on speaker and set it down on the counter.

"Vous êtes des oiseaux. Je t'aime bien que." Y/n said laughing.

"What did you say? That was very confusing." Sean said.

"I said you guys are birdbrains. I love you though. No lying, I swear." Y/n said putting her hands up in surrender.

Alesa giggled on the other side of the kitchen. She now had DJ Baby Mason in her arms as she listened Y/n's conversation with Sean.

"Maith, is breá liom tú ró." Sean said.

Y/n had a confused look on her face. She tried to figure it out in her mind first. After a while, she just gave up and gave a wild guess.

"Did you say 'I love you too?'" Y/n asked.

"You're correct! How did you guess anyways? Wait...how DID you guess it right? That's my first time ever saying it." Sean asked confused.

"I just know." Y/n said smiling looking at Alesa who was also smiling.

---

"Well, I'll see you tonight, okay?" Sean said.

"Okay, je t'aime." Y/n said.

"Tá mé i ngrá leat freisin." Sean said.

The phone had hung up and Sean took a deep sigh. He took a glance at his phone with a feeling of love going through his body. Adam saw that he was staring at his phone and walked over to him.

"Hey, what's up. Anything wrong?" Adam asked putting a hand on Sean's back.

"Nope. Nothing is wrong. Nothing at all." Sean said smiling, still staring at his phone.

Adam took a deep sigh and took his hand off of Sean's back. He was just about to walk off to go record Gin when Sean stopped him.

"Hey Adam." Sean said finally looking at Adam in the past minute.

"Hmm.." Adam hummed.

"Is it healthy to be in love with someone you've known forever and you finally get to have the experience to be with them?" Sean asked.

Adam chuckled. "It is. You are in love man, that's life."

Sean smiled, looked at his phone once more, put it in is pocket, and went to talk to some people in the office.

---

Hey!

First off, this was such a great and sweet chapter to write. I think it was really adorable, on my part, and was just calming for what has happened in this story.

But it isn't going to stay this way, that's all I'm going to say.

Anyways, I'm sorry for not updating this in a while. I just took a little break and now I think I can go back to start updating some things.

Sorry for such a short chapter as well :/

-Caroline