Chapter Fifty-Six

Unknown:
Hey

???:
Hello...? Who is this?

Unknown:
Is this Y/n?

???:
...

Unknown:
I won't tell, I promise!

???:
...yes....why...?

Unknown:
Where are you?

???:
Are you Sean? If this is you Sean I swear to god-

Unknown:
No! No! We swear!

???:
We?

Unknown:
Two friends of his.

???:
So two people are talking to me?

Unknown:
Yes.

???:
I don't believe you...

Unknown:
Well you should sweet cakes cause it's reality.

???:
Prove it.

Unknown:
How?

???:
Send a picture. N-not of...y'know...But of your faces.

Unknown:
Only if you do it back ;)

???:
Fine! I will!

Unknown:
Photo sent

???:
Photo sent

Unknown:
You are Y/n!!!

Y/n:
I don't know who you are!!

Unknown:
Sorry we didn't tell you. The one with the ball of hair is Dan and the one with the long brown hair is Arin.

Y/n:
Well it's nice to "meet" you.

Arin&Dan:
Nice to "meet" you too.

Y/n:
Now that we're are all introduced, why do you have my number and why are you texting me? And why did you ask right away where I am?

Arin&Dan:
Whoah! Slow down on the questions m'lady!

Y/n:
Sorry! I just need to know!

Arin&Dan:
It's fine lol. We have your number because we need to know where you are and Arin was the one who out right asked right away where you were. He didn't think.

Y/n:
Ooohhhh....?

Arin&Dan:
Look, we're really sorry, but we want to know where you are! Why did you leave right away?

Y/n:
It's a kind of a long story...

Arin&Dan:
We have time...;)

Y/n:
Okay, fine.
The reason why I left so abruptly was because I need to get away. I could've done it with Sean and probably told him but I need my independence. I need it for one last time. I also need to find my real self. I've been stuck in literal hell for the past two years with so much pain that I couldn't really go out and think. With me getting back with Sean in February then suddenly moving back with him, it all hit me like a truck. This is all reality! I needed to move before I drove off into the sunset with my life. I didn't mean for this to go all chaotic. I'm really really, truly and genuinely, sorry.

Arin&Dan:
Wow, that's a lot to take in. And I know what you're talking about(Dan here)! Of course it's okay for you to go out and find yourself. You do need some independence. (Arin) But it doesn't mean you should've left Sean with just a note on the counter. You don't know how much he misses you. You literally ripped out his heart and crushed it in your hands. He cried today just thinking about you.

Y/n:
Sean cried?!

Arin&Dan:
Yeah... we can show you.

Y/n:
You can?!

Arin&Dan:
Yeah. He fell asleep crying so he should have some stains or red cheeks...

Y/n:
Please send me a picture...please...

Arin&Dan:
Picture sent

Y/n:
Dang...I really messed up...

Arin&Dan:
Are you going to come back?

Y/n:
Y-yeah. Yeah. I will. I have a plan though. It should work.

Arin&Dan:
Inform us. We might be able to help.

Y/n:
I don't know...

Arin&Dan:
Awe c'mon. You can trust us! We could totally help you!

Y/n:
Fine! My plan is...

- - -

To be continued...