Chapter Thirty

Two days before Sean's birthday...

"Felix!" Y/n squealed as she gave him a big hug.

"Oh my goodness, Y/n!" Felix said as a sassy white girl hugged her back.

After they parted, Mark came up to say hi to his friend.

"Hey dude." Mark said.

"Hey bro." Felix said.

They did a bro hug then they were out of the airport. They headed to the hotel. Felix stayed in a different room by himself, which made Y/n feel bad.

"You sure you don't want to stay with us? I can have the pull out bed from the couch." Y/n suggested.

"Well, it would save me money. Sure, why not." Felix said shrugging.

Y/n rolled her eyes and walked back into the hotel room. Mark stayed out with Felix as she prepared her pull out bed.

As Y/n was setting up, Felix and Mark walked back in. Y/n was looking around for bed sheets, blankets, and pillows. There wasn't any.

"Shoot." Y/n whispered to herself.

"What wrong?" Mark asked.

"I gotta go out and get blankets and pillows." Y/n said getting her keycard.

"They don't have any?" Felix asked with an arched eyebrow.

"I guess not." Y/n replied as she was digging into her suitcase.

"What are you looking for?" Felix asked.

Y/n pulled out a red wig and a big makeup bag. She turned around and showed to Felix with a big smirk. Felix got the memo as Mark looked at Y/n with a sly face.

"I'm going to get ready." Y/n said then winked.

As Y/n locked the bathroom door, Felix turned to Mark.

"What's the costume for?" Felix asked.

"Why do you have so many questions?" Mark chuckled.

"Well, I just got here! It's already weird!" Felix said throwing his hands up in defense.

Mark chuckled slightly. "Y/n is getting dressed up because she doesn't want to be recognized by Sean. She told me about it before we left."

"Ohh." Felix 'oohed' as he turned to his suitcase.

There was a small pause. Felix sat down on the bed as Mark scrolled through his phone. Felix then spoke up.

"Will it actually work?" Felix asked.

"Will you wait and see? And stop asking so many questions!" Mark laughed.

"Okay! Jeez." Felix threw his hands up again.

The door clicked, signaling that Y/n unlocked the door. As she walked out, the boys were in complete shock.

"So, how do I look?" Y/n said turning in a circle.

"I don't even recognize you." Felix said in awe.

"I'd bang." Mark replied.

"Mark!" Y/n screeched.

"What! It's true!" Mark replied.

Y/n rolled her eyes.

Y/n was a whole different person now. She had her red hair resting on her shoulders. She had but fake freckles all over her face and put in bright blue eye contacts. Her lips were glossed so they looked a bit more rosey. Y/n also wore a black shirt with polka-dots on it which was tucked into her beige pants. A pair of black boots were then overtop of her pants. She then put on a long grey coat that ended to her thigh with a white patterned scarf. Since it was still winter, she put on a dark red beanie to keep her head warm. 

When she turned around, the boys didn't know it was actually her.

"Yup, I now agree with Mark. I would bang." Felix said.

Y/n chuckled. Then, something clicked in her head that she didn't think of before.

"Wait! I need a new name! If Sean asks, what is my name supposed to be? I can't say Y/n cause then he would know!" Y/n panicked.

"Okay, one, calm down. Two, we'll think of something. Umm..." Mark trailed off.

"How about...Bree!" Felix said.

"Yes! I like it! Bree what?" Y/n asked herself.

"Phillips! Bree Phillips!" Mark snapped in excitement, his index fingers pointing at Y/n.

Y/n smiled. She put her hands in her pockets and twirled her coat around. The boys high fives as they got up all excited. When they looked at Y/n, they noticed her sly face.

"What's up Y/n?" Felix asked concerned.

"Y/n? Who's Y/n? I'm Bree. Bree Phillips." 'Bree' said sweetly.

The two boys' smile became even wider as they knew it was all too good.

"He won't know a thing." Mark said.

---

To be continued... 😏