Chapter Four

Adam and Sean woke up and we're waiting for Y/n to wake up as well. So, to pass time, they were both on their phones, replying to their fans.

"What's your YouTube name?" Sean asked not looking up from his phone.

"Which one? I have three." Adam stated.

"Name them all." Sean said shrugging.

"Skydoesminecraft, SkyDoesThings, and SkyVsGaming." Adam replied.

Sean nodded as he started typing away on his phone again. Just then, the TV turned on, and was loading up YouTube.

Adam and Sean both looked at each other, showing that neither of them had the remote. They looked over at the bed and there was Y/n, smirking away at both of them.

"Have you ever watched one of Adam's YouTube videos Sean?" Y/n asked.

"Never have, why?" Sean asked.

Y/n still had that sly smug across her face when she looked up SkyVsGaming on YouTube. After watching about five GTA videos he made, they quit, still dying of laughter.

"I never realized how annoying my voice is. How do people watch that?" Adam asked.

"You're funny. You have really cool friends and I guess those were them that were with us." Sean said.

"Adam," Y/n croaked, "don't bring yourself down because of what you think. If people give you positive feed back, that means you're doing just right."

Adam smiled and told her thank you. Sean got up from the chair her was in and sat on the edge of the hospital bed.

"My girl really knows how to cheer someone up, doesn't she?" Sean asked stroking Y/n's hair.

"I guess." Y/n said shrugging.

"Not to break the mood, but Max just texted me saying that we need to leave." Adam said.

Sean looked over at Adam. They looked at each other for a little while until finally Sean sighed and realized they've been there for two days now.

"Okay." Sean replied getting up off the bed.

Adam walked over and gave Y/n a hug. Which, she couldn't return because of her arms way to sore from the crash but she felt bad.

"We'll pick you up or visit whenever we need you, okay?" Adam said.

"Yup! I'll try to call." Y/n replied.

Sean was next as he walked up and started stroking her hair again. He looked into her eyes as she looked back into his.

"Felix, Mark, and I have to leave tonight. Promise you'll be safe here?" Sean asked with pleading eyes.

"I promise. Tell the guys that they need to be careful on the trip back, along with you okay?" Y/n started croaking.

"We will. Don't have to worry about me as much as I need to worry about you." Sean said chuckling a small bit.

Y/n smiled at Sean as he returned a smile back at her. Sean leaned down and pecked her lips once, twice, three times until they finally kissed.

After they pulled away, they looked at each other and Sean pecked her forehead.

"I love you, be safe." Sean said.

"Love you too, and you also be safe." Y/n said.

Sean smiled as both boys walked out of the room, leaving Y/n to be by herself. Her eyes were getting heavy as she fell asleep.

---

"This is Sky offices. Or as known as the Sky Media." Adam said as they entered the offices.

"You really took YouTube into a job didn't you?" Felix asked looking around.

"Well, it seemed like a good idea. We got our editors, our camera men, all that other stuff." Max said.

"Ands wes gots ours owns office." Barney said.

"We should totally do this Sean." Mark said nudging his friend.

"Yeah no thank you. Seems like too much work." Sean said looking around instead of his friend.

"Almost seems like something I'm doing." Felix said.

For the rest of the day, the guys got a tour of the office, recorded challenge videos, and many other things. The guys really started bonding much more but two of them in the group really missed one special person.