Chapter Fifteen

A few days after New Years...

"We are going to leave in about a week and a half. So, we have ten days left!" Sean said putting both thumbs up with a small smile.

Y/n nodded, not looking up from a book she was reading. She was so focused that she didn't even care about anything at that point.

Sean, feeling left out, slowly dropped his hands and his smile started fading away. He stood up from the computer and headed towards the door. With his card in his hand, he grabbed the door knob with his other hand, and slowly started opening it. He cleared his throat, which made Y/n shoot her head toward Sean's direction.

"Okay, I, um.., I am just going to leave now...and....it's not awkward at all." Sean said, slowly opening the door.

Y/n just stared at him, blankly. She didn't move an inch, she didn't move a muscle, she didn't even blink! It looked like she wasn't even breathing. Both Sean and Y/n didn't move, they stared at each other.

Nothing was said...

Finally, Y/n spoke up. But it wasn't much.

"Okay."

Sean was the first to blink. Then, he took a deep sigh and walked out the door. When he walked out, he shut the door behind him. Suddenly, he let himself go, making his back hit the door hard and strong. His butt hitting the group like a falling rock that hit concrete.

Sean let go of his card and busted out crying. Of course, he knew it wasn't something very serious that they have been through before, but he knew Y/n had something wrong with her.

By the time Sean calmed down a little bit, his face was bright red and his eyes were bright red. Then, suddenly, Sean forgot to breathe. His face turned purple and he just sat there. Luckily, Adam came up the stairs.

Adam went to grab something for Alesa and Mason in their room. He was just whistling a tone and walked down the hallway. Suddenly, he saw Sean. His face was bright purple and he was shaking heavily.

Adam ran over to Sean and shook him, over and over, calling his name out in fear. Suddenly, Sean snapped back and gasped loudly. Then, he passed out.

---

When Sean woke up, he found himself on the couch. He sat up and looked around. He was still in Adam's home, though he couldn't remember what happened.

After fifteen minutes passed, Adam walked into the living room and gave Sean a cup of tea, which he gladly accepted. As Sean drank the tea, Adam sat down in the recliner.

"How are you feeling?" Adam asked Sean.

"I'm doing okay, I think." Sean replied.

Adam nodded his head and rested his back. Silence filled the room for five minutes before Sean broke it.

"What happened to me?" Sean asked looking at Adam's direction.

Adam looked at Sean confusingly.

"You mean to tell me you don't know what I'm talking about?" Adam asked.

"No, I don't." Sean said. "Is that a bad thing?"

Adam sat up in the recliner. "Of course it is. That means that I have to explain to you and I really don't want to. It also means that you didn't realize the danger you were in."

"The only thing I remember is that Y/n wasn't acting herself and then I started crying outside her door. Then, I woke up on the couch and you came in and now we're in the conversation!" Sean said aggressively.

Adam took a deep sigh and leaned back in the seat. He closed his eyes then opened them back up.

"What happened was I was going upstairs to grab something for Alesa and Mason. When I was walking down the hallway, I saw you sitting on the ground. You're face was bright purple and you were shaking. After, I tried to get you out of your world and you took a deep gasp and passed out. I carried you downstairs and Alesa put a blanket around you. Then, I left the room and let you be." Adam explained.

Sean opened his mouth to speak, but he nothing came out. Suddenly, both Sean and Adam herd a huge thump come from upstairs.

They both looked at each other then rushed up the stairs.