Chapter Two

On the other side...

Adam sat in the waiting room with his hands in his hair. He had his elbows on his knees while his head hung low.

Ross, Max, and Barney sat by his side trying to cheer the man up. Yet, nothing seemed to be working. All Adam wanted was to see his friend in a good condition.

"How did they find her?" Max asked.

"Well, she was in the plane crash, Max. Also, they found her hugged another girl tightly next to her side." Ross replied.

"It's all my fault. If she didn't come on that plane, then she would've never been in this condition." Adam said sadly.

"Holer, she's goings to bes okays." Barney said rubbing his friends back.

"Though we don't know her as much as you do, Adam, she is still a friend of ours." Max said.

Adams phone soon went off. He sat up and grabbed it out of his pocket. It was a message from Sean which he got his number from Y/n a while ago but he never chatted with him.

Sean
I don't know who you are. Though, where is Y/n?

Adam
She's at the Saint Marion's Hospital. You would have to wait in the waiting room.

Sean
Wait, how do you know that?

Adam didn't reply. He just put his phone back into his pocket and left it at that. He didn't want to give out too much information. He wanted to keep it secret for now until they come.

Though, Adam was just saddened and wanted to see his friend again. He never wanted this to happen and he blamed it all on him.

Adam took a deep sigh and leaned back in his chair with his arms crossed across his chest. His eyes were red and puffy from crying so much.

"Adam, everything is going to be alright." Ross said trying to comfort his friend.

"If we get to see her, and she can talk, make eye contact, move, then I will know. For now, it's all just what ifs that fill our mind." Adam said bluntly.

Adam felt a phone buzz. He pulled out Y/n's phone that one of the officers gave him, along with her belongings. It was texts from Mark, Felix, and Sean. But, in the background, the blurry vision of her lock screen background showed. It was Sean, Mark, Felix, and her. A big group selfie of all of them smiling, looking like they were having a good time.

Adam tried to open up her phone but it had a password. A four-digit number. So, Adam typed in 1-2-3-4. Which, actually worked.

"Stupid." Adam mumbled rolling his eyes.

Then, her home screen popped up. He scrolled over to try to get a better view of her background. It was him and her. That one day where she took a selfie when they were video chatting.

A tear slipping from Adam's eye as he wiped it away quickly so his friends wouldn't notice.

"Guys, do you see this? He's crying! I've never seen Adam cry before in my life!" Max said.

"Wes saws hims yesterdays crying." Barney pointed out.

"Yeah, weren't you there?" Ross asked.

"I definitely wasn't." A strange but familiar voice came into the waiting area.

Everyone looked up to see Mark, Felix, and Sean standing by them in a line. Adam immediately stood up, looking at them with his eyes bagged.

"What are you doing with Y/n's phone?" Sean asked pointing at Adam's hand.

Adam looked down to see that he still had her phone in his hand. He turned red and held it out for one of them to take it.

"One of the officers at the crash gave me her luggage and in her hand was her phone so they also gave me that." Adam replied still with his hand out.

Sean took her phone right out of Adam's hand. Then, he looked over his shoulder, seeing the men that they three boys never saw before.

"Who are they?" Mark asked.

"Oh. These are my friends, who are also friends of Y/n. Ross, Max, Barney, I'd like you to meet Sean, Mark, and Felix." Adam introduced.

"Nice to meet you all." Ross said waving.

"Hi!" The three boys said in unison, waving.

"Takes a seats. Wes waitings fors thes Y/ns." Barney said pointing to all the chairs in front of the three.

Adam sat back in his spot between Max and Ross. The other three sat across from them, in utter silence. All seven of them not speaking a word.

Adam opened his mouth to say something, until he got interrupted.

"Friends or family of Y/n L/n may come to visit..."