Chapter Forty

The next morning...

Sean sat up in the pull out with his phone in his hands. He was going through social media and answering different people. Sean was also in the process of trying to move to a different home. A house of his own. So once and a while he would look at different houses in Europe.

As he was looking through fan art, two arms slithered around his neck and rubbed his chest. This startled Sean, making him jump a small bit.

"It's just me." The voice chuckled.

Sean chuckled and put his head back to look at Y/n. He had a smile on his face as she smiled down at him.

"You could've given me a warning. I didn't even hear you come down the stairs!" Sean protested.

"Yeah, but that wouldn't make it special. Plus, you look too good without a shirt on." Y/n snickered.

Sean's eyebrows raised as his smile grew cheekily.

"Oh yeah?" Sean looked at Y/n's eyes upside down.

"Mhm." Y/n hummed rubbing his chest lightly.

Sean leaned in and gave Y/n a small peck on her lips. She smiled and rested her head on Sean's shoulder as she leaned from the back of the couch. Sean put his head back and rested it on her shoulder.

"What you doing on your phone?" Y/n asked looking at his screen.

"I'm looking at fan art." Sean said starting to scroll back on his phone. "Ooh look, there is one of us."

Y/n looked at it. She smiled because she loved it but at the same time her and Sean just "reunited." She sighed and patted his chest getting up.

"Are you hungry?" Y/n asked walking around the couch looking at Sean.

"Well, I've been up for a while. So, yeah, I am." Sean said.

"When did you wake up?" Y/n asked placing her hands on her hips.

"Umm, around seven forty five." Sean replied.

Y/n looked at the clock. It read 9:37. She gasped.

"You've been up for a while now! Oh, I'm sorry." Y/n said dropping her hands.

"It's fine, don't worry." Sean waved his hand.

"Well, I'm making breakfast. So, it should be done in like," Y/n looked at the clock again, "a half hour."

Y/n looked over at Sean, who was looking down at his phone again. He just nodded his head.

"Sounds good." Sean said.

Y/n rolled her eyes and headed towards the kitchen.

---

"Breakfast is ready!!" Y/n shouted putting eggs on each plate.

Charlie and Sean both walked in at the same time. Sean took a deep breath in and rubbed his hands.

"Mmm, smells so good in here!" Sean said looking at the plates of eggs.

Y/n chuckled. She set the bacon and pancakes behind the egg plates.

"Choose your plate of eggs and you can have how many you want of bacon and pancakes." Y/n said.

"Sweet. Thanks lovely." Sean said taking a plate.

"Thanks for breakfast." Charlie said.

"No problem." Y/n replied smiling.

---

Later in the morning, Y/n was washing the dishes as Sean sat at the island on his phone. Music was playing in the background, making Y/n away her hips to the beat.

"What are you doing Friday? Wanna help my worlds collide? Let's make a bow with old cut ties."

"Hey Y/n?" Sean looked up from his phone.

"Yeah." Y/n kept swaying her hips.

"Can I ask you a question?" Sean asked.

Y/n turned her head and saw that Sean was serious. She set the plate down and wiped her hands off the towel as she turned to face Sean.

"What's up?" Y/n asked leaning against the counter.

"Why didn't you tell me your mom died?"

Broken Promises (Sequel) #Wattys2018जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें