Chapter Fifty-One

"Thank you guys for coming over." Y/n said smiling.

"No thank you! You guys were the ones who invited us over." Felix said.

"No, it was Y/n who came up with the idea." Sean said passing out cups of cocoa.

"Well, we are still thanking you guys anyways." Marzia said wrapping her hands around the mug.

"No problem. And like I said before, thank you guys for coming over." Y/n said as Sean sat down beside her.

"It's been a while since we've all talked." Felix said putting an arm around Marzia.

Sean and Y/n looked at each other then nodded. "I think we have to agree." Y/n said.

"It's been what? Since February?" Felix asked.

"I would have to think so." Sean replied.

"That was kind of a bad month." Y/n said sipping her cocoa.

"But didn't you guys get back together afterward?" Marzia asked.

Y/n looked over at Sean. "Yeah." She breathed out lovingly.

Felix and Marzia smiled. Y/n and Sean smirked at each other.

"I remember the first time I met Felix." Marzia said looking at Felix.

Y/n looked over at the two. "What was he like? You obviously known him longer than any of us."

"He was a sweetheart." Marzia said. Felix awed. Marzia looked at Y/n. "Felix is definitely more romantic than me. He spoils me a lot and we get to have our time with each other. I love doing small adventures with him or going on big adventures. But most of all, I'm very proud of him and he still makes my breath disappear."

Felix awed again and leaned in to give Marzia a quick peck. Sean and Y/n smirked lovingly.

- - -

Sean and Y/n were in their room after Felix and Marzia left. Y/n sat up on the bed, her legs under the sheets. Sean was up and changing from what he was wearing before.

"Hey Sean." Y/n started.

"Hmm?" Sean hummed.

"Do you think we'll last?" Y/n asked, thoughts swarming in her head.

"Why do you ask that?" Sean asked walking into the closet.

"Well, I don't know really. I think it's because just looking at Felix and Marzia, they are just so adorably in love." Y/n said fiddling with the ends of the sheets.

Sean walked out with no shirt and his red sweat pants. His green hair swayed a bit in his face. He walked up towards Y/n and grabbed her feet.

"Y/n, look at me." Sean demanded.

Y/n raised up her eyes to lock in with Sean's. His ocean blue eyes twinkling as a smirk was plastered on his face.

"Why are you so worried? I love you. You love me. There's nothing to be worried about." Sean said.

"Yeah, but I still worry." Y/n said.

"What are you worried about? Talk to me." Sean said sitting down at the edge of the bed.

Y/n sighed. "I-I don't know. You always seem too good for me. You are always super sweet and always make me happy. You spoil me with your cuteness and your loving self. You are such a sweetheart. I'm just a piece of garb-"

"Woah, woah, woah. You are not garbage." Sean said sternly interrupting Y/n. "And most importantly, do you know why I spoil you?"

Y/n nodded her head.

"Because I love you so much. I've known you for 24 years! That's a long time! And I think if I didn't have you in it, half the stuff I do today wouldn't exist. What if you didn't go to the park that one day when we were three? What if I just let you cry in that little pile of sand? What if I didn't call you pretty girl? What if I didn't know who you were? How would you be affected? How would I be affected? Hell, if I didn't know you, I would probably be dating an attention grabber. Probably someone who's only dating me for subs or the fame on social media. You don't know. And you know why? This fate decided we should be together. I spoil you because I love you so much. I fell in love with a beautiful girl and she still takes my breath away. And that girl, is you."

Y/n brought up a small smile. She launched herself toward Sean and wrapped her arms around his neck. Sean was caught off guard but finally caught up in reality. His arms slithered around Y/n's torso and hugged her back. Y/n squeezed Sean tighter.

"I love you. So very much." Y/n whispered.

"I love you too. Happy five month anniversary."

- - -
I feel like there is too much fluff 😏