Chapter Twenty-Seven

"You kissed her!" Mark yelled at Sean from the kitchen.

Sean sat back in the chair and remember what had happened a few weeks ago. He was at Mark's place because they wanted to hang out for a week. Also, Mark wanted to know what happened between him and Y/n.

"Yeah." Sean sighed with happiness, still replaying what happened in his head.

"Do you think," Mark put a grape in his mouth, "that was a good idea?" He asked.

Sean looked over at Mark. "What do you if that was a good idea?"

"Well, has she followed you on your social media accounts again?" Mark asked.

Sean pulled out my phone. He typed in her new username on my followers list on Twitter, it didn't pop up. He did the same for Instagram and Tumblr, it didn't pop up.

"No." Sean said putting his phone away.

"Has she added you on Skype to talk to you." Mark asked.

"No." Sean replied.

"Has she given you her new phone number so you can text?" Mark asked.

"No." Sean said bluntly.

"There you go." Mark said putting another grape in his mouth.

"But all of what you just said doesn't make sense. It doesn't mean that she doesn't follow me on social media or if i have her number that she doesn't want to talk to me in real life." Sean said watching Mark sit on the couch.

"Whatever dude. I could ask for you." Mark said showing his phone to Sean.

"No. I'm good." Sean said looking away.

Sean pulled out his phone and stared at the screen. As Sean stared at his screen, Amy walked in the room. She sat down by Mark and stole a grape from his bowl.

"Hey! Those were my grapes." Mark complained.

"I only stole one! Don't worry about it." Amy said.

Mark scrunched up his face then kissed her cheek. Amy smiled and stole a few more grapes from Mark.

"Hey Amy, can I ask you a question." Sean said.

"Yeah sure. What's up?" Amy asked sitting up.

"You know Y/n, don't you?" Sean asked looking at her.

"Of course! Mark told me about her. Why?" Amy asked back.

"Well, I was wondering if you could message her for me. Ask her how she feels about me. Could you do that?" Sean asked.

"Yeah of course! I would love to." Amy replied stealing more of Marks grapes.

"Wait! You asked Amy to see how Y/n felt about you but when I asked, you told me no!" Mark complained.

"Because Amy is a woman! You're a guy Mark! That would've creeped her out and she probably would've known that I asked!" Sean said.

"Whatever." Mark said putting another grape into his mouth.

"When do you want me to do it?" Amy asked.

"Whenever you feel like it. It doesn't matter to me." Sean said shrugging.

There was a pause.

"Thank you Amy." Sean said.

"No problem!" Amy said with a smile.

Sean smiled back and rested his head back.

'This better work.' Sean thought.

---

Short chapter, sorry.

Gotta build up! (Even though a few people screamed last chapter and personally, I LOVED last chapter)