Chapter Fifty-Five

Still the same day...

"Mysteries, mysteries..." Dan trailed off.

"Too many of them." Sean added.

"I would have to agree." Arin agreed taking a sip of his water.

There was silence between all three men. The sound of the road and the wipers on the windshield were the only sounds throughout the whole bus.

Though, Sean's eyes were focused on the phone that sat in the middle of the table. It intimidated him. He just wanted to get all of the stuff that was going around him to disappear. He was just done with it.

But most importantly, he wanted Y/n back.

He missed her. 'Why did she just leave like that?' Sean thought. It was the question that everyone was asking. 'What's up with her? Does she know I miss her? Does she know how much I mean to her? Does she know how much I love her?'

"Whoa, dude, are you okay?" Arin asked Sean, placing a hand comfortably on his shoulder.

"Yeah. Why?" Sean asked unfolding his arms and sitting up.

"Dude, you're...you're crying." Arin said.

Sean quickly brought his hand up to his cheek and wiped it.

It was wet.

Sean quickly pulled up his sleeves and wiped away the tears.

"I'm sorry. I was...just...thinking about something." Sean said through his hands.

Arin our both of hands on Sean shoulders. Sean had his head in his hands and his elbows rested on his knees.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked concerned.

Sean paused before he spoke.

"...I-I miss Y/n so much." Sean cried.

Arin lowered one of his hands and started to rub Sean's back. He then looked over at Dan with concern on his face.

'I need to talk to you later.' Dan lipped. 'Take Sean to his cubby.'

Arin nodded. "C'mon Sean. Let's go rest. It'll be better for you before we go out on stage."

Sean nodded and got up. With Arin holding his shoulders, they walked back to his cubby bed.

- - -

"Are you sure we should do this while he's not with us?" Arin asked concerned.

"Arin, this is the easiest way. The healthiest too. If Sean was here, he would have a heart attack about this. He would be stopping us on every sentence that we type out. Plus, I don't want to see him cry again. Please, just do this." Dan exaplined.

Arin took a deep sigh and looked down at the phone in his hand. He contemplated on either doing it or not. Finally, Arin took another sigh and smacked his hand in the other while rolling his head.

"Rr, fine! I'll do it! Only because I don't want Sean to be upset anymore." Arin broke-in.

Dan smiled. "What are you waiting for then?"

Arin gave a side smirk.

- - -
To be continued....