Chapter Five

A week later...

Y/n sat in the hospital bed waiting for the doctor to talk to her. She knew that she was leaving that day. Though, she texted Adam telling him that but he never replied. But, she scratched that away from her head and waited anxiously for the doctor to come in.

For what seemed forever, there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" Y/n said with a small croak in her voice.

"How are you feeling? Any pain anywhere?" The doctor asked walking in after saying good morning.

"Nope. Well, a small pain in my legs. Actually, they hurt really bad. I don't even know." Y/n said rubbing her aching legs.

"Well that we know. Since you were sitting and the plane crashed with the face pointing forwards, the pressure of that made you land on your legs. So we are going to give you pain medication. You will also be in a wheelchair for a few weeks."

"Wait, I'll be leaving in two weeks. Will I have to be in this on the plane ride back home?" Y/n asked.

"Sadly, yes. You won't really have strength in your legs yet for walking. I will send a message to the hospital where you live. You will also, actually, have to visit the doctor where you live as well once every week, even if you think you feel better."

"How long will it take?" Y/n asked concerned.

"With your condition, without your pained legs, since the plane crash, it will probably take at least two months. I also forgot to add, you are also going to have to take other medication for your breathing. I don't know how bad or how well your lungs are now but you need that medicine to help you breath. If you don't take your pills, you might have a hard time breathing, and may be in critical condition."

Y/n took a deep sigh and stared at her hands which were on her legs. She was fiddling with her hospital gown as well with her hands shaking slightly from her nervousness.

"Is there any other things I should know as well?" Y/n asked focusing her gaze back the doctor.

"Nope, not at all. The only things you really needed to know was the things I have already told you about. So, now, the news you've been probably been waiting to hear. You're set free. Don't forget to pick up your pills and I'll see you later." The doctor said then walked out.

A nurse then walked in with a wheelchair in front of her. Y/n smiled at her. She seemed to be an elderly lady. Wrinkles covered her face with her grey hair short. She smiled back at Y/n stopping the wheelchair in front of her.

"Here you go young lady." The elder said very nicely.

"Thanks. But um, could you help me. My legs are not working as they used to." Y/n said very awkwardly.

"Seems like something I would say from my old age." The lady joked. "Yeah, I can help you getting into the chair."

There, Y/n slowly swung her very sore and aching legs over the hospital bed. The lady helped her sit in the chair. When she did get into the chair, Y/n grabbed her phone and they were set to head out into the actual world again.

When they got closer and closer to the waiting room, the more anxious Y/n got. She started smiling so brightly that everyone who walked by her gave her another smile back.

Finally they were at the waiting room. There, she looked around for someone she would recognize but no one was there.

"Thank you so much for helping me and pushing me here." Y/n said turned around in her wheelchair to the elderly nurse.

"No problem. Have a very wonderful day sweetheart." She said before walking away.

Y/n wheeled herself to a place she could just wait for someone to pick her up and take home. She pressed the button, showing her home screen.

There, she smiled and tears started coming when she saw the picture of her with Felix, Mark, and her lovely Sean.

"I miss you guys." Y/n whispered to herself while crying.

---

After a few minutes of waiting there, she felt like something was missing. Like she was forgetting something or someone that she really liked. She unlocked her phone and went through her messages with Sean.

Finally, after scrolling for maybe minutes of their texting for the past week. She finally found the person she was forgetting about.

Charlie...