2. Blue and Running

Quick clarification for the contest: the playlist counts as 1 of the 3 parts so the story itself can be 1-2 parts. And would you rather me post the winners chapter in my book instead of write a one shot for
Them?

Answer: Bellarke, CaptainSwan, Destiel, Solangelo, Booth and Bones, One of my best friends and her husband (I kid you not they are the cutest ever!!!!)

"Magnus, tell me what happened." Clary said and kept her hand on his arm.

"Gee look at the time." Magnus looked at his wrist that was covered in bracelets. The black, braided leather one with a single blue bead in the middle caught his eye.

--------

"What do you think happens to us after we die?" Alec asked while looking up at the blue sky.

Magnus rolled over to his side and smacked Alec's stomach playfully. "Where the hell did that question come from?" He chuckled and Alec joined in before turning over onto his side to face Magnus.

"I'm serious." Alec told him and his blue eyes shone like the edge of the ocean at sunrise when it's so blue that it looks almost silver, yet somehow it's still a rich blue.

"I don't know." Magnus shrugged. He was used to Alec's random questions but this one felt heavier than those other ones. Something was off; Magnus could feel it.

"I think that we get to be happy." Alec laid back and tucked his arm under his head. "I think that when we die we get the kind of freedom we'll never have here."

"I think that... you sound drunk." Magnus laughed nervously.

"Why can't you just be serious for even a second?" Alec groaned. "Sorry, I'm not feeling well. Do you mind if I call you later?"

"That's fine." Magnus frowned.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I got you something." Alec dropped a small bag in Magnus's lap as he stood above him.

"For me? Why?"

"Yes, I don't know because it's Thursday?" Alec shrugged.

"Thank you." Magnus opened it up and didn't even notice as Alec walked away. He felt the tear slid down his cheek as he looked at the bracelet. That was when he knew that Alexander was never coming back. This was a goodbye present.

---------

Magnus pretended that his nose itched so he could fight back the tears burning in his eyes and he had to force himself to look away from the bracelet. "Better get to class."

"Magnus, you never go to class. You need to tell someone." Clary looked into his tawny eyes and furrowed her brow. Why couldn't Magnus see how amazing he was? And why didn't he just do the right thing? Clary knew the answer but she still didn't understand it and she'd never pretend to. Magnus always told her that she was horrible with confrontation but she wasn't, he was.

"Clary, it's not what you think. Now I have to get to class or your lovely father is going to expel me." Magnus pulled away from her and slammed his locker shut with the side of his fist and turned on his heel.

"See you at lunch?" Clary called after him. She sometimes had a fleeting fear that he would just disappear one day. He'd walk to class and just never come back. The thought terrified her.

"Nah, I'm going out." Magnus smirked and bumped into someone as he turned to look at her again. "Sorry."

"Don't talk to me." Raj said and hurried away.

"I thought you couldn't miss class." Clary smiled at him.

Magnus coughed and clutched his chest. "I'm sick."

"You're a damn liar. Love you!" Clary laughed and walked to her history class. Magnus watched her disappear as the rest of the students hurried to their next class. Magnus was still looking back when he turned the corner and slammed into someone. How many people was he going walk into today?

"Fuck!" Alec yelped as he fell to the ground with someone on top of him. Why did these things always have to happen to him? He was already going to be late. "Move." He shoved at the guy then froze when he saw who it was. "Ah, Magnus. Figures."

"Alexander." Magnus rolled his eyes. "Good to see you're still clumsy. It's got to explain why you're so good at tackling."

"I play baseball not football you jackass." Alec shoved Magnus off him and sat up.

"Oh, so you were practicing your slide into homebase?" Magnus asked and stood up wiping off the dust from his pants.

"Dammit you got glitter all over me." Alec stood up and tried to wipe it off but it somehow seemed to be multiplying.

"Alec, coach is going to be pissed if you get detention again." Jace called from down the hall as he walked towards them. Magnus groaned, of course, blondie was there. He was always right there.

"You look good with a little sparkle." Magnus winked. But seriously, why was Alec Lightwood so hot? Magnus wasn't gay, but he sure as hell was for Alec except for the fact that they hated each other. Of course his hormones didn't seem to care about the minor detail.

"Oh, shut up." Alec shook his head and jogged away before he did something he'd regret, namely forget what had happened and flirt back.

A/N I warned you about them kind of hating each other right? Oh, I didn't.... Hmmm... Well I just thought that since you were all getting sad and dying from it being too fluffy that I would kill the fluff. No need to thank me, I can tell that you're happy.

Question: Favorite Magnus scene without Alec?