In Bed

I'm not going to spoil anything but I will say that I watched a couple clips from last night's episode (not the whole thing!) But the parts I watched were beautiful and perfect! 💗💗😢😭💗💗But if you watched all of the episode I'm guessing you need a pick me up.

Also, how have all of you been? It feels like it's been forever! 

Magnus laid in bed, wrapped in Alec's arms. He never thought that they would get to this point, Alec actually being able to be close to him without flinching or running away for work. But, here he was, with the felling that Alec was never going to let him go.

It terrified him, he had been in love so many times but this time it felt more real than even his own skin. It felt like if he lost it then he would lose all of himself along with it. He should walk away, save himself, but instead he snuggled closer and kissed Alec's cheek.

"Good morning, beautiful." Alec mumbled huskily against Magnus's neck.

"Ah, finally you're awake. Seems you shadowhunters don't have as much stamina as you led me to believe." Magnus smiled as alec linked their fingers together and shifted.

"Your facial hair tickles." Alec pointed out. "And I had a great amount of stamina, you're the one who fell asleep."

"I would never!" Magnus shifted so he was completely on Alec.

"And yet you did." Alec pushed Magnus hair out of his face. "You're even more beautiful when you're relaxed and sleeping. I never knew such an old man could look so young."

Magnus was about to thank him when Alec's words caught up to him. "Hey, I'm not an old man, child."

Magnus tickled Alec's side with his free hand to distract him as he slid down. Then he kissed along Alec's stomach and sides making sure to carress him with his facial hair. He loved feeling him twitch underneath him.

"Magnus, stop." Alec cried out through peels of laughter and tears.

"You know what you did." Magnus scolded and continued his disent.

"Ahh!"Alec tried to thrust him off but Magnus just laughed. "Okay, I'm sorry! You're beautiful, magnificent, and strong!"

Magnus crossed his arms under his head across Alec's abs and smiled at him. "Thank you."

"Magnus?" Alec asked and blushed.

"Yes, Alexander." Magnus smiled deeper.

"I love you." Alec said it so quietly that Magnus wasn't even positive that's what Alec said.

"I love you too." Magnus kissed Alec's stomach and Alec flinched but this time it was because he wanted more. Magnus slowly made his way up leaving little kisses along his path until he got back to Alec's lips.

"Again?" Alec asked with a crooked smile.

"Again." Magnus nodded.

Sorry it's so short, Wattpad was having issues on my computer. Tomorrow's will be longer 😄.