1. Surprise and Innuendo

"Where are we going today?" Jace asked as Alec packed his bag from inside his room. Jace had been staying with him and Magnus for the past two weeks and today Alec woke up with a random bout of spontaneity, demanding they do something.

"It's a surprise," Alec called out. "You know it's this thing where you don't know what's going to happen."

"I know what a surprise is dumbass." Magnus laughed and shook his head. "Is it just me or have you gotten sassier?"

"It's just with you, blonde." Magnus smirked and opened the door.

"Ow!" Magnus shouted and touched his cheek in shock. The door slammed shut and Magnus looked at Jace. "I might have misspoken."

"Did he just throw a unicorn at you?" Jace looked at the glittery, rainbow colored unicorn on the ground."

"It would appear so." Magnus picked up the stuffed animal. "I'm sorry Mr. Horny."

"Excuse me?" Jace raised an eyebrow at Magnus. What did he just call him?

"Mr. Horny, the unicorn." Magnus should him. "See he has a horn so Alec named him horny."

Jace judges Magnus with his dark eyes and shook his head. "You didn't point out the mistake with that name did you?"

"Of course not. Do you know how much fun it is to hear Alec tell me to get off Mr. Horny?" Magnus chuckled.

Jace touched his forehead. "By the angel, I do not get paid enough to be here."

"You aren't paying." Magnus pointed out.

"If I do will you stop making out with my brother all over the apartment?" Jace perked up.

"Let me think..." Magnus tapped his chin then wiggled his fingers and Alec was magically between them, facing Magnus. Magnus grabbed his shirt with his fist and yanked, hard causing Alec to fall against him. Magnus kissed him hard and swiped his tongue across his bottom lip until Alec opened his mouth with a soft moan.

"By the Angel, get a room!" Jace threw his hands up in the air.

"Alexander, how about we go use Jace's bed again. It's so much softer than ours." Magnus winked at Alec but quickly looked at Jace so he could see his reaction.

"What do you mean again?" Jace's eyes bugged out.

"Jace, we're all adults here." Alec finally spoke.

"What the hell does that have to do with you having sex in my bed?" Jace exclaimed. "You did wash the sheets after, right?"

"Calm down, it was a joke," Magnus said just as Alec shrugged. "That's so much work."

"Is it a joke or is it too much work?" Jace asked, his cheeks getting red from annoyance.

"I'm thinking we can try out somewhere new." Alec said to Magnus ignoring Jace.

Magnus played along. "True, well I guess the kitchen is out, the couch, the coffee table, the patio, the stairs outside, the hallway, the bathtub, the shower, our bed, our closet, the floor..." Magnus ticked them off on his fingers as Jace turned green.

"Alec, you're the one who said straight people can't control themselves." Jace spit out.

"Oh and Simon's van." Alec continued to ignore Jace. "That one,"

"That one was a challenge that's for sure." Magnus nodded his head and Alec blushed.

"Wait a bloody minute! When did you-when were you even in Simon's van alone?" Jace shouted.

"Never." Alec winked in Magnus fashion and disappeared into his room again.

"You two disgust me." Jace shook his head. "You were kidding about all of that, right?"

"Sure." Magnus smiled.

"I need to go somewhere, anywhere but here for awhile. Tell Alec that the surprise can be for just the two of you." Jace held up his hands and retreated down the hall. "And whatever you do I want a fresh set of sheets for my bed when I get back."

"And when will that be?" Magnus smirked.

"Tomorrow or never maybe." Jace turned and walked out the door.

Alec peeked out around the door. "Is he gone?"

"Yes, darling." Magnus smiled, proudly.

"That was a great idea. I can't believe it worked." Alec laughed and hi-fived Magnus.

"My plans always work, Alexander." Magnus held onto Alec's hand and linked their fingers. "Now how about we do what we actually had planned?"

"Yes, I have it all ready. Oh and sorry about hitting you with Mr. Horny. When you opened the door I thought it was Jace." Alec said, picking up the unicorn from the floor.

"Well, I'd prefer you not hit Jace with Mr. Horny." Magnus chuckled then walked into their room. "You got everything!" Magnus turned and kissed Alec again, this time it was a sweet caress of his lips against Alec's.

"I told you that I would get it all if you got rid of Jace." Alec whispered against his lips. "Now lose the shirt."

A/N Sorry about all of the little things in here I just couldn't help it! haha. Hope you enjoyed it. And what do you think they're going to get up to without Jace around? Also, I really want a unicorn stuffed animal now.

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting.

I need your help though. Can you go here and vote for this book cover? I would love you forever. https://allauthor.com/cover-of-the-month/475/

Comment if you do it and when it hits 30 more votes I'll update the next part of this story even if it's today.

I know it's lame to ask you to do this and you don't have to but yeah, it would be cool. My friend has worked so hard and I can only vote once for her. I can't let her lose to some of those lame covers. You've got this @JulietLiving!

Thank you!!!!!!