3. Alec's Makeover

"Geez, took you long enough." Izzy smiled at Alec as he walked inside and closed her secret youtube channel that she only used to watch one person, the guy who was standing in front of her. Sadly, she'd have to wait to watch it, more like listen to it. She wished that she could just tell him that she knew but she knew that it would ruin it. He did this for himself not for her. 

"Sorry." He gave her a half smile. 

"You're fine. Now sit and close your eyes. You're about to become beautiful!" Izzy smiled and turned on the camera. 

"Are you telling me that I'm not already beautiful?" Alec asked in a slightly different voice with the smile that Izzy knew made girls go crazy. Too bad they never had a chance.

"You are, but a little makeup never hurt anyone." She teased and pushed him down so that he was sitting. 

He scooted back and crossed his legs then leaned forward with his elbows on his knees and his chin resting on his hands. "With my luck I'll be the first one it does hurt." He laughed and his blue eyes sparkled.

"No way! You're not doing that." Izzy smacked him with one of her makeup brushes.

"Ouch!" Alec joked. "What am I doing?"

"Looking cuter than me." Izzy laughed and picked up the foundation that she used for herself. It worked out nicely that they were siblings because she hadn't needed to buy new makeup. That didn't mean that she didn't because she most assuredly had. 

"What's that?" Alec asked her with suspicion. 

"Make up." She shrugged.

"Why am I helping you, again?" Alec asked with an eye roll.

"Because you're the best brother in the world." Izzy kissed his cheek.

"You're sweet but can we please get this over with?" Alec looked at Izzy's wall. Her walls were white with bright red with leaves and swirls painted around it. He remembered the day Clary had done it for her. Izzy had been so happy when she saw that she screamed loud enough to make Alec drop his laptop on the ground. It had barely not shattered. 

"First, we need foundation...." Izzy continued talking as Alec forced himself to stay awake. With his eyes closed he kept seeing the whose contest this was for. Why was he so beautiful? Alec needed to not think about him. He shook his head forgetting what he was doing.

"Shit! Come on Alec!" Izzy smacked him and glared. 

"Sorry." He wiped the powder hat had fallen off his shirt. Had he used the fake voice?

"It's fine I was finished. Next time just warn me." Izzy smiled.

"Sure thing. Proceed." He motioned with his hand.

"Thank you, my dear." Izzy grabbed his chin. "Close your eyes."

Alec wanted to say no, but he did as he was told. He flinched as she started wiping stuff onto his eyes. He was sure as hell going to regret this. He imagined the guy doing his makeup instead and suddenly he was more than happy with what was happening.

"Alec, can you open your eyes real quick?" Izzy asked.

He blinked a couple of times feeling weird to have stuff on his eyelids. 

"Perfect." Izzy continued talking as Alec started to think about what his next vlog update would be about. Maybe he could write about what it was like to wear makeup. Then he thought against it because it would be too close to his real life. Oh, he could vlog about what to do when you see the man of your dreams and you have no way of getting him. Yes, that would work. He could make up some story about seeing him in a coffee shop. Only he would know who it was actually about.

"And now you can see the results are even better than what I was expecting." Izzy grabbed his arm and dragged him to his feet. "Smile to the camera, Alec."

"Fine." Alec grinned then saw his reflection in Izzy's mirror. His jaw dropped. He could hardly recognize himself, but somehow he was still Alec. His eyes looked two times as big and his eyelashes were thicker than even a woman's. His lips were covered in a black/blue lipstick just like what the beautiful man had. 

"You like it?" Izzy asked him.

"Not bad." Alec said composing himself. "Wash it off."

"First, pictures!" Izzy pulled out her phone and started snapping them before he could stop her.

"Damn it, Iz. I'm going to kill you if anyone sees these." Alec hugged her so he could grab her phone.

"Don't worry, big brother. I only need the pictures to send with the video for my entry." Izzy smiled sadly. She wished that Alec could embrace it but she knew that even if he was out of the closet he wouldn't be comfortable wearing makeup. That just wasn't him. "I swear."

"Fine."

----

New message from IzzyTheSizzlingWonder.

Magnus clicked on the icon and a video popped up. He smiled when he saw the face of the girl who commented on all of his videos. He had seen her work, she was talented and hilarious, but he was more interested in the guy sitting behind her. He had the bluest eyes he had ever seen. 

"That's her!" Raphael grabbed the computer from his hands. "That's the girl I was telling you about."

"Well calm down and I'll let you watch." Magnus chuckled and took back his computer. 

A/N do you think Magnus will recognize him from the video? What do you think about Alec's makeover? They'll be meeting very soon! How do you think that will go?