9. Cleaning Up

"Magnus," Izzy did a little dance in her seat and smiled, "I still can't believe I'm here with the Magnus Bane."

"Were you going to say something we didn't already know or just that?" Raphael asked with a cocked eyebrow and sarcastic smile.

"Right," Izzy laughed nervously, "so, when do you think we can start my makeup tutorial? I am just so excited, I mean I get to learn from the best makeup artist ever who just so happens to be my future brother in-" 

Raphael quickly covered Izzy's mouth to shut her down. She glared at him but when he raised his eyebrow again she nodded that she was done.

Magnus chuckled as Alec choked on his hot chocolate. Magnus patted Alec's back and gave Izzy a serious look, telling her to stop saying things like that. "Raphael, why don't you help Izzy get ready. Alec and I are going to clean up and get us some snacks."

"Okay!" Izzy jumped up from her seat and clapped her hands.

"Sure." Raphael put his arm on her back and started to lead her down the hall. "You do realize that you're killing your brother right?"

"Oh, with saying that he should date Magnus? Of course, but you have no idea how long I've known and been trying to get Alec to admit he's into guys. And you can't tell me that you didn't see the look between the two. I bet they were about to kiss when you burst inside, you cockblock." Izzy playfully smacked Raphael's arm. 

"Ouch! You keep hitting me. Why?"

"Yet, you're not hitting on me. Why?" Izzy wiggled her eyebrows and gently pushed Raphael against the wall.

"Oh," Raphael laughed nervously. "You're great and all Iz, but I'm not interested in that way."

"Well then, I guess my boyfriend would be glad." Izzy smiled and walked into the room they had been walking to. "Oh my gosh!!!! Look at this! It's where he films all of his videos! I am so excited! Look, it's his chair!" She sat down in the purple, glittery chair and spun in a circle.

"I'm sorry but can we go back to where you said you had a boyfriend yet you were ready to push me against a wall?" Raphael closed the door gently.

"Yeah, well we're very open, mostly because he doesn't know I exist yet."

"Excuse me?" Raphael was even more confused.

"Right, so he's my friend's friend and he's in a band but also has a gaming channel on youtube. He's amazing and funny and nerdy."

"Is there anyone you don't fangirl over?" Raphael asked with a laugh.

"You." She smirked. "Let me show you the guy." Izzy whipped out her phone and went to the channel. "See?"

"Oh, Simon?"

"Oh Simon, he says as if he's best friends with the guy." Izzy laughed and closed her phone.

"But, I am. I'm the one that brought him into the gaming channel life. I could introduce you sometime." Raphael offered.

Izzy leapt up and wrapped her arms around Raphael and kissed his cheek. "Thank you so much. This is seriously the best day ever!"

----------

"I'm sorry about my sister." Alec finally said after he got all of the hot chocolate out of his lungs. "She's a bit intense."

"Don't worry, darling. I like her and you." Magnus stood up and picked up the other three mugs letting Alec hold onto his. Mostly because the white on his knuckles from how hard he was holding it made Magnus think it was the only thing keeping Alec from bolting.

"So, what did you think of the hot chocolate?" Magnus asked as he set the mugs in the sink.

"Delicious." Alec licked his lips and looked at Magnus. He hadn't meant to make eye contact with him but there he was frozen in time with his gaze linked with the beautiful man in front of him. He couldn't think or move. He just stood there. 

"Yes." Magnus took a step towards him. They were mere feet away from each other.

Magnus took another step and Alec felt sweat drip down his back. Was this how he was going to die? Staring at a perfect man.

Magnus smiled and maintained eye contact as he reached his hand forward to touch the corner of Alec's mouth. He slowly pulled his hand back and popped it into his mouth. "Delicious."

"Uh, um, ah." Alec tried to say something, anything, but he was more than tongue-tied; he was sure that his tongue had fallen out of his mouth or he had swallowed it.

"You have a little more chocolate." Magnus offered as an explanation. "Let me get it for you."

"Uh, hun." Alec nodded slowly. 

Magnus leaned forward and lightly placed his lips on Alec's. Then as quickly as it had happened he pulled away. "It's all gone."

Alec dropped the mug on the floor. It bounced twice then shattered. Neither of the men reacted. Alec stepped over it and pressed Magnus against the fridge before covering his mouth with his own. He had never felt so alive and yet he was sure he was dead. It was as if he was watching them from outside his own body. He had wanted to kiss Magnus since seeing the first video Izzy showed him and now he was. 

Magnus finally pulled back and leaned his forehead against Alec's. They were both breathing hard. "That was unexpected." Magnus smiled.

"Uh, I'm sorry," Alec muttered and stepped back onto a shard of the mug. "Fuck!" 

"Are you okay?" Magnus asked with laughter in his voice. 

"Yeah," Alec blushed and reached down to pull the sharp object out of his foot.

"I have a first aid kit in my room. Come with me." Magnus wrapped his arm around Alec.

"This isn't how I imagined it would go when you invited me to your room." Alec said and then blushed so deeply that he was almost purple.

Magnus laughed so hard that his knees went weak. He sank to the floor dragging a helpless Alec along with him. 

"What is going on?" Raphael demanded as he peeked into the hallway with Izzy just behind him. 

A/N Wahoo I had time to update. Don't forget that today is the last day for you to write your contest entry. You have until 11:59 Mountain Standard Time. If you've already posted yours and I haven't voted or commented on it yet then please message me so I can make sure I get them all!

Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting! Love you all!

Question: F@ck, Marry, Kill. Pick your 3 from Alec, Magnus, Jace, Raphael, and Simon.