Wedded Bliss

Alec grabbed Magnus's hand and tugged him towards their hotel room. He could feel the cold metal of Magnus's wedding band against his fingers and he loved the new sensation. Magnus giggled like a child as Alec tried and failed to unlock the door. His hands were shaking so much that he only managed to drop the key and kick it so it slid perfectly under the door.

"Shit." He exclaimed and ran his fingers through his hair. 

"Alexander, would you like some help?" Magnus asked with a chuckle. 

"No, I've got it." Alec mumbled and dropped Magnus's hand so he could sink to his stomach on the floor. It had been his idea to go to this little Bed and Breakfast for the first stop on their honeymoon and he promised that it would be perfect. He could do this! Of course, he never thought he'd somehow mess up this quickly.

"Alec, don't ruin your suit." Magnus grabbed his shoulder and unlocked the door with his magic.

"Thanks. Sorry." Alec jumped up to his feet.

"Alexander, this is perfect. All I care about is being here with you." Magnus cupped Alec's face and kissed him sweetly. "Finally we can be married, but you have nothing to prove to me. I love you and your clumsiness."

"I love you, too." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus back. "Even if you get glitter on my clothes all the time." He said the word color as if it were the name of a disease because to him it almost was.

"Awe, you love it darling." Magnus squeezed Alec's shoulder. "Shall we?"

"We shall." Alec sang and pushed the door open making sure to step aside so Magnus could see the room first. Alec was pleased to see that they had followed his directions. 

Magnus gasped. "It's beautiful." Magnus turned to look at Alec with his hand covering his mouth. "Did you do all of this?"

Alec blushed, "Do you like it?"

"I love it." Magnus smiled hungrily. "You look so hot next to these rose petals." Magnus grabbed Alec by the collar and yanked him into the room before kicking it closed.

"Magnus," Alec squealed as Magnus shoved him against the door and kissed him in the hollow right above his shoulder. 

"Quiet, I'm feasting on my husband." Magnus purred against his throat. "Oh, I love the sound of that."

"I do too, husband." Alec dug his hands into Magnus's suit jacket and pushed it off him. "I'd like it if my husband  were out of his fancy suit."

"Then do something about it." Magnus said as he kissed a trail up to Alec's lips. When their mouths met Alec forgot all about what he was working on and pushed Magnus until they both fell onto the bed. It creaked under their weight and Magnus laughed against Alec's lips.

"Someone's working fast." Magnus teased. "Trying to get me into bed?"

"You're already in bed." Alec pointed out and kissed Magnus's forehead. "Now let's lose the clothes."

"Such pesky things." Magnus tsked and helped Alec out of his shirt before getting out of his own.

Alec kissed Magnus's chest eliciting a moan. 

"Is it just me or has marriage made you better at this?" Magnus asked.

"It's just you." Alec murmured. "And the new stamina rune I drew before the ceremony."

"I knew it looked fresh." Magnus flipped them over so he was on top and leaned down to kiss the rune Alec had mentioned. "Perfect. We'll have fun with this tonight."

"Are you going to keep talking or are you going to put that mouth to work?" Alec asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Feisty, I like it." Magnus said before kissing Alec hard.

A/N Married Malec is my favorite Malec! That and all other happy Malec moments. Anything else you want to see? I have a couple other requests that I'm going to be working on for next week. Thanks for reading, commenting, and voting. I love you all! 

Coming up next: Evil Malec... It's going to be fun! Mwah ha ha ha!