6. Night Swim

A/N Turn back now if you don't want to read a cute lovey dovey Malec scene...
P.s. Perfect by Ed Sheeran came on while I was writing this. Can I just say beautiful! (About the song not this)

"That was delicious." Alec said as he laid back with his head against Magnus's bare stomach. His long legs stretched out away from him.

"Thank you my dear." Magnus played with Alec's hair. "But I have one more treat for you."

Alec flipped over looked up at Magnus. He wiggled his eyebrows moved his finger over Magnus's abs. "Do you?"

Magnus snatched his finger up so he couldn't tickle him. "Yes. Smores!"

A gooey marshmallow filled graham cracker sandwich appeared in his free hand. Magnus sat up and Alec rolled back over so his head was in Magnus's lap. Magnus pressed the smore against Alec's lips gently and Alec took a big bite.

"Mmhmm." Alec licked his lips while maintaining eye contact with Magnus.

"You liked that?" Magnus smiled down at him.

"It was almost as delicious as you." Alec sat up, took another bite, and then kissed Magnus.

Magnus loved the taste of marshmallow and chocolate that invaded his mouth along with Alec's tongue. He dropped the rest of the treat and grabbed Alec's legs. He lifted his boyfriend who was happy enough to oblige him by straddling him.

Alec's fingers dug into Magnus's shoulders. He pushed harder against him and Magnus moved so that he could kiss Alec's collar bone. Then just before Alec's moans got too inviting Magnus flipped them over so that he was on top of Alec. He used Alec's momentary confusion to get away.

He ran into the warm water and dove deep underneath. When he surfaced he saw Alec with a frustrated frown from where he was perched on his elbows. Magnus knew Alec was still a bit shy but he also knew that his shadowhunter was very hungry. Magnus slipped his swimsuit off and threw it at Alec.

Alec yelped as Magnus's swim trunks landed directly on his face covering him in water. "Hey!" He complained.

"Oh my, oops." Magnus pretended to be sorry but Alec saw the humor and lust in his eyes.

"Wait, what are you wearing?" Alec asked realizing that he was in fact holding Magnus's swimsuit.

"I suppose you could say I'm wearing a suit of sorts." Magnus rubbed his chin with his pointer finger and thumb.

"Magnus you know how I feel about skinny dipping. We're in a public place." Alec groaned because it was becoming harder for him to stay on the beach.

"No one is around Alexander. Live a little." Magnus gave him a come hither smile.

"Okay but I'm keeping my swimsuit on." Alec said and even he doubted his words as he waded into the lake.

Magnus playfully splashed at him as Alec walked slowly. "Of course my love."

"Ah!" Alec yelped as slipped on a bit of clay. He reached out to catch himself but all he met was water. Then Magnus was there, holding him in his arms like a baby.

"Ah my poor clumsy shadowhunter." Magnus kissed his nose and giggled.

Alec tried to glare at him but all he could notice was the feel of Magnus's skin rubbing against his own as he walked out deeper. Alec shifted so that he could stand but stayed in Magnus's arms. He stepped up in his tiptoes as they got deeper and nipped at Magnus's ear. Magnus's groaned rumbled from deep in his chest.

Alec lost his footing and wrapping his legs around Magnus's hips. He kissed him on the lips deeply as he felt Magnus's muscles tighten under his grip.

Magnus bit Alec's lip gently before leaning his forehead against his blue eyed angel's. "Are you sure about wanting to stay clothed?" Magnus purred and his eyes flashed yellow.

"I might be convinced to lose it." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus again but this time it was a quick peck. Then he swam out into the deeper water. He laid back so that he could float and look up at the stars. Then he started treading water and looked at Magnus. "Shall we play a game?"

"What do you have in mind?" Magnus swan closer.

"I spy something breathtakingly beautiful." Alec whispered as Magnus got closer. "Or should I say someone?"

Magnus blushed which was uncommon for him but when Alexander gave him that look it made him feel like he had never been loved before with such intensity. And he probably hadn't been. But he also knew that it was the look that was reserved for Magnus and Magnus alone.

"You?" Magnus asked even though he knew Alec was speaking of him.

"Wrong." Alec swam closer and then reached into the water so he could grab his swimsuit. He tossed it towards the island not caring of it got there or not.

Magnus swam towards Alec slowly as if afraid he might spook him. Alec grabbed his hands and linked their fingers.

"You know I love you right Magnus?" Alec said and for once he didn't whisper. He said it strong and unashamed. He wanted Magnus to know that he meant it wholeheartedly.

"I love you too Alexander." Magnus felt a single tear escape his eye as he swam closer and kissed Alec. This kiss was different than all the others; it felt like home to him.

They danced the night away in a dance that only two people in love can share.

A/N Hope you liked it ♡ do you want more of this story/ camping weekend or a new story?