Chocolate

"Magnus, hurry up! You're going to miss it!" Alec called from the balcony where he was lounging on the outdoor couch. He had an arm bent under his head and the other tapping against his bare stomach impatiently.

"Make it wait!" Magnus yelled back.

"Not possible. Babe, what is taking you so long anyway? Just get your fine ass out here already." Alec called into the house.

"Alec?"

Alec froze when he heard his name. That was not Magnus. He shot up and covered his bare chest with the blanket on his lap. Thankfully it was already covering the fact that he was only wearing boxers.

"Um, Mom, hi. What are you doing here?" Alec whispered because he was too embarrassed to speak any louder.

"Sorry, son, but it's urgent. It's about your sister." His mom said without looking at him.

"What about her?" Alec stood up, forgetting about modesty. "Is she okay?"

"Alec, where are your clothes?" His mother exclaimed then her eyebrows raised in understanding. "I mean, maybe I should go."

"No, it's fine. What happened with Izzy?" Alec brushed off her question with the wave of his hand.

"I'm sorry, clearly I've intruded. I'll just call you tomorrow." His mother turned around.

"No, tell me." Alec demanded.

"Fine, she's cooking again. I just wanted to warn you. If she offers you some tamales don't eat them. They got Jace so sick he was in the infirmary for two days."

Alec's mouth dropped open. "Is that it? That's why you came over?"

"And I wanted to see you. It's been much too long." She said.

"I believe that was your choice." Alec pointed out gruffly.

"I suppose you're right. I'm sorry Alec. I know it doesn't make sense to you but this hasn't been easy for me."

"And you think it has been for me?"

"Of course not, but you've always been so much better at fighting for what's right. Alec, I am proud of you." She leaned in and kissed his cheek. He stood frozen from shock.

"Thank you, Mom." Alec finally said.

"The fine ass is-" Magnus froze with his mouth hanging open. "Maryse, I didn't hear you come in."

She blushed as much as Alec and cleared her throat. "I'm sorry. Next time I'll just call."

"No, you're welcome anytime." Magnus hugged her. "You're family. I'm sorry for my language."

"Don't be." She smiled and winked at Alec. "My son does seem to have fine taste in men."

"Mom?" Alec sank to the couch. "Please go."

"I'll see you at dinner tomorrow." She smiled bigger.

"Who's cooking?" Alec asked wearily.

"Clary and Izzy."

"Do you want me to bring a pizza with me?" Alec asked.

"Have I ever told you how much I love you?" She ruffled his hair.

"You did a great job with him, Maryse." Magnus nodded.

"It's all him." She kissed his forehead and walked away. "I'll show myself out. Please wait until I'm gone before you start doing whatever you have planned."

"You better hurry." Magnus teased and Maryse chuckled.

"Please kill me." Alec groaned and plopped his arm over his face to cover his eyes.

Magnus laid down fully on top of Alec and pried his arm away from his face. He smiled down at him. "It was nothing she's never seen before Alexander."

"It's not what she saw. I-I-I-" Alec shook his head in embarrassment. "I can't."

"Alec, she's trying and that's the best you can ask for." Magnus kissed his nose. "And I heard what you said before. You think I have a fine ass?"

Alec's blue eyes sparkled when he looked up at Magnus. "The finest."

Magnus craned his neck to look at his back. "Wow, you really are lucky to be able to see that thing anytime you want."

Alec smacked his chest playfully. "Don't be so modest, Magnus."

"How could I be with that little beauty?" Magnus looked back at Alec.

Alec was going to respond but then he looked beyond Magnus. "It's started."

"I know, but your blue eyes are even more beautiful with the stars reflecting in them." Magnus lowered himself from his arms that were holding him up so he was fully on top of Alec. He kissed him gently on the lips.

Alec kissed him back forgetting about the meteor shower going on above them. His tongue swiped against Magnus's lips that tasted of wine and chocolate. He shoved Magnus so that he rolled off him.

"How dare you?" Alec's voice boomed.

"What? I know you wanted to watch three meteor shower but isn't it better to watch while having a little fun?" Magnus gave him a winning smile.

"That's not what I'm talking about and you know it." Alec sat up and crossed his arms angrily. He turned his body away from Magnus.

Magnus got up on his knees and kissed a trail across Alec's shoulders. Then he slowly wrapped his arms around Alec's waist.

Alec grabbed Magnus's hands and pushed them back. "Ah, uh, mister. No fun until you admit what you did."

"Come on Alec." Magnus nibbled on Alec's ear causing Alec to shiver and release a small moan. "What I did doesn't matter as much as what I can be doing right now."

"Ah," Alec groaned when Magnus sucked his earlobe into his mouth. There was a popping sound when he let it go to trail kisses down his throat. Magnus's hands were back around him.

"Mag-oh" Alec cut himself off when Magnus slid around to Alec's front and gave him a hickey on his chest.

"See? Perfect right?" Magnus asked between kisses going down to Alec's navel.

"This doesn't get you off the hook." Alec tried to sound serious but his voice was much too husky for that.

"I'd rather be on it." Magnus winked.

"By the angel!" Alec blushed.

"If you're the angel." Magnus sat up and kissed him on the lips again but this time there was no thinking.

Minutes later they finally pulled away to catch their breath. They were laying back with Magnus once again fully on top of Alec.

"I'll sorry for eating all the chocolates that I got you." Magnus whispered against Alec's chest as he absently played with his hair.

"That kiss made up for it a little bit." Alec ran his fingers through Magnus's hair. "But we're still not even."

"I know a way I could change that." Magnus walked his fingers down Alec's stomach slowly.

A/N Don't worry the next one will truly be fluffy. Thank you for reading, voting,  and commenting. Is there anything you want to see?