7. Picnic

Magnus looked at their linked hands and smiled so deeply he thought his cheek might start to cramp. His ring sparkled on his finger between their strong hands. He held them up higher and giggled like a little kid.

"Magnus, what are you doing with my arm?" Alec murmured around Magnus's chest that his mouth was currently against. After the incident with the volleyball game they had gone back to the hotel room for a little one on one action which then led to them snuggling in bed. Alec was trying to nap.

"Looking at my ring."Magnus admitted.

"Can you do that with your own hand?" Alec asked sleepily.

"But it looks best if your hand is in mine." Magnus lifted his head to kiss Alec's forehead as Alec opened one eye to look at him.

"Suck up." Alec laughed.

"Never... But what do you think about-" Magnus started to ask.

"See!" Alec smirked as jumped up so he had one knee on each side of Magnus's waist. "I knew you were playing at something!"

"I am a warlock, Alexander. That's kind of what we do." Magnus used his other hand to slowly walk across Alec's chest. "But all I want to play is you."

Alec opened his mouth to say something but when Magnus's eyes flashed yellow and cat-like he forgot. He looked at Magnus's lips, then back to his eyes.

"My," Magnus wiggled his eyebrows. "You look hungry."

"Starving." Alec said in a much deeper voice. He used a finger to brush the hair out of Magnus's face then trailed it down to his throat where he wrapped his hand. He didn't squeeze he just kept his hand there to hold Magnus down.

Then, Alec leaned down and met Magnus's lips. They were both consumed by the kiss. Their lips crushed against each other's before Alec bit Magnus's bottom lip just hard enough to make him moan.

Alec used that gasp to swipe his tongue across Magnus's perfect teeth. Magnus nipped his tongue then granted him entrance. Their tongues dueled as the kiss became longer.

Alec used his other hand to knead Magnus's shoulder. He finally broke away from Magnus's mouth when he was beginning to behind dizzy from lack of oxygen. But he couldn't stay back. He kissed Magnus's chin then his adam's apple, then he moved to his earlobe.

He caught the other man's earlobe between his teeth before sucking it into his mouth. Magnus groaned his approval then cupped Alec's face and brought his lips back to his own.

They continued kissing and touching just like they had back when they first strarted dating. Minutes later they both pulled away breathing deeply.

"By the angel! You have the prefect lips Alexander." Magnus exclaimed once he grad caught his breath. Alec smiled from the compliment and because he loved that Magnus had picked up that phrase.

"Yours aren't so bad either." Alec tilted over to his side to look at his fiance. Magnus did the same. Magnus leaned in and gave Alec a sweet, simple kiss.

"I love you." Magnus said.

"I love you, too." Alec took his hand and linked their fingers.

"We should go to that small alcove from yesterday." Magnus suggested.

"Absolutely, darling." Alec smiled.

"But first!" Magnus snapped his fingers and a basket appeared.

"A picnic?" Alec smiled again remembering one of their first dates that had been a picnic.

"I remember how much you love them." Magnus purred.

Alec snorted. "Please, you just remember getting laid during one."

"That too." Magnus shrugged.

A/N Hope this was a good enough make out scene! Thanks for reading, voting, and commenting. Let me know if there's anything else you want to see in this storyline!

Also, don't forget! There's one day left to enter the contest. If you're worried about time it didn't have to be long!