Miscommunication

"Did you finish?" Jace asked Alec and Magnus who were sitting on the couch across from him.

"Yes. But why are we doing this again?" Alex asked feeling uncomfortable.

"It's no secret that you two have been out of sync lately so this is my why of trying to help." Jace shrugged.

"We're only out of sync because he's been staying here and won't give us any alone time." Magnus whispered loud enough for Jace to hear.

"Hey, I'm just trying to help. It's not like I gave you a terrible task. All you had to do was write something you wish about the other." Jace put his hands up in surrender. "Now hand them over."

"Fine." Alec begrudgingly handed over the note he had written to Magnus.

"Of course." Magnus folded his and handed it over.

"Now I'll read them aloud." Jace smiled and uncrinckled the first one.  

"My dearest Alexander,

I wish that you could know much you truly mean to me. You are the light in my darkened world. You brought me back to life. I wish that I could find the words to thank you.

Love,

Your Warlock"

"Wow, ah," Alec blushed.

Magnus took his hands in his own. "I meant every word of it. I love you."

"I love you too." Alec whispered, blushing even more. "We can skip mine. I feel perfectly in sync now."

"No way." Jace opened Alec's and started to laugh.

"Magnus,

I wish that," Jace burst out laughing again and had to take a couple breaths before he could continue.

"Magnus,

I wish that you would stop putting glitter in the laundry detergent.

-Alec"

A/N I know it's short but I thought I'd give you guys a fun one before another dominant type one. How about let's vote for who will be I'm charge in the next chapter: Magnus or Alec?