Evil 3

Alec grabbed onto Magnus as he started to get dizzy from the quick movement. Magnus chuckled. "Did I just shake your world?" 

"No, uh, I'm just not used to portals." Alec said and tried to pull away but Magnus wrapped his arm around him tighter. 

"Don't worry. I'll help. Let's get you a little drink." Magnus, with his arm still wrapped around Alec's shoulder, led him to the drink bar that he had in his kitchen. "What do you drink?"

"I don't," Alec said and pulled away to take a seat on the couch.

"Well then let me make you something. I assure you that you'll love it." Magnus said with 

"I guess so." Alec shrugged. "Jace is okay, right?" He asked while playing with his hands nervously.

"Of course, as long as he can swim." Magnus smiled coyly.

"Why did you do it?" Alec asked him accepting the drink.

Magnus sank onto the couch and placed his hand on the back of the bright red couch. "He interrupted us."

"We were just talking," Alec gave him a confused look.

"Maybe then, but we both know it was leading to here." Magnus touched Alec's thigh. 

Alec looked down at Magnus's hand. Was this really happening? What was he supposed to do? He let instinct take over and covered Magnus's hand with his own. "I don't know what you mean." He finally said.

"I think you do," Magnus set his drink down and took Alec's before cupping his face. "You have the most beautiful eyes. So blue, I want to just sink into them."

"Uh," Alec said and closed his mouth. No one had ever said that to him let alone get so close to him without fighting him.

"Shh," Magnus touched Alec's lips with his black, glittery painted nail. He leaned forward and slid his hand back down to Alec's neck. "Just enjoy the moment."

Magnus moved closer to Alec leaving barely an inch between them. Alec couldn't breathe or move. Had time stopped? Was it a spell? Magnus inched closer and softly touched his warm lips against Alec's.

"I am going to kill you!" Jace yelled as he ran into the apartment. Alec was so shocked that he fell right off the couch. Magnus turned on Jace with red magic glowing on his hands.

"No, shadowhunter, it is I that is going to kill you!" Magnus stood tall and helped Alec up.

"Alec, what the hell are you doing here? Do you know that he dropped me into the ocean?" Jace demanded.

"He told me. But, Jace why would you barge into his apartment?" Alec asked him angry that he couldn't feel Magnus's lips on him still. He had been so close!

"Wait, you're defending him?" Jace glared.

"You're the one who keeps butting into things that you have no right to." Alec pulled out his knife and looked at Magnus. "You can save him after I stab him right?"

"If I must." Magnus wiggled his fingers.

"What? Stab me?" Jace asked.

"I was just about to have my first kiss, you ass!" Alec stabbed Jace in the gut. "Now why don't we continue?"

Magnus chuckled as Alec stepped back over Jace's limp body and grabbed Magnus's collar to drag him against him. Magnus gratefully kissed Alec as his hands snaked around him. After a couple of minutes he pulled his mouth away from Alec's mouth and kissed his throat. He trailed up to his earlobe and nibbled on it. Alec released a soft moan. 

"Well, that was down right magical." Magnus whispered before kissing him again. "Now I better heal your friend or he'll actually die, unless you're okay with that."

Alec looked over at Jace feeling a little guilty. "You should heal him."

Magnus waved his hand over the blonde's body and he sucked in a breath.

"What the hell!" Jace jumped to his feet.

"You interrupted." Alec shrugged.

"You're an ass." Jace rolled his eyes.

"He does have a great one." Magnus winked and Alec blushed. 

"You two?" Jace looked between them. "Next time can you just ask me to leave?"

"Next time can you just not walk in?" Magnus countered.

"Deal, but put a sock on the door or something." Jace smiled as Alec's jaw dropped open.

"Knock, knock." Izzy said as the others stood in the doorway.

"By the angel!" She ran inside, "whose blood is that?"

"Jace's. He's fine. I stabbed him a little." Alec explained.

"Stabbed him a little? Should I even ask?" Izzy laughed.

"No." Magnus, Jace, and Alec said together.

"Magnus, I need my memories." Clary cut through the laughter.

"Right to business, just like a mundane." Alec rolled his eyes.

"She's just a confused little biscuit." Magnus touched Alec's arm. "Why don't you all take a seat?"

That was when Alec took the chance to look around the room. The black walls had just enough glitter in them that the light caught them. It looked beautiful especially with the deep, blood red accents around the room, including the couch, the couch that he imagined would be quite comfortable to lay on with Magnus. 

"Is that a human skull?" Simon asked with fear and amusement in his voice.

"Yes, he was an annoying mortal. I've been looking for one to pair with it. Are you volunteering?" Magnus asked with a crooked grin.

"No, it's cool though." Simon said without reacting to the threat. 

"Can we hurry up and finish? We need to get back to the institute before they notice that we're gone." Alec glared. 

A/N What did you think? Haha! I love the idea of Magnus having skulls in his room. And we all know we've considering stabbing the wonderful Jace for cockblocking. That was very fun to write! 

Coming up next is Alec and Magnus as Youtubers.