1. Vacation Time

A/N This story line will be a couple chapters just so you know :)

Today was the day. They finally were leaving on their long overdue vacation. Everything in their lives was settled at the moment, but they needed a break. They had all been working so hard.

They were going to one of Magnus's many houses. This one in particular was on this private island. The portal was opened and Magnus led the way through.

"You said it was a beach house." Simon's jaw dropped.

"Well yes, it's on the beach." Magnus waved his hand towards his house.

"It's a castle!" Izzy declared and started running towards it. "This is amazing!"

"Wait up!" Clary yelled and ran after her with Simon hot on her trail. "Awesome."

"Seriously. Why have we not been here before?" Jace shook his head. He could imagine staying there forever.

"Speak for yourself." Alec smirked.

"I'm pretty sure the only reason Alexander dates me is for the perks of my money." Magnus joked as he took Alec's hand and leisurely strolled toward the castle.

"That and your dic...tionary." Alec shrugged when Jace choked. "What? It has every rune and magical thing in it."

Magnus laughed and kissed Alec's hand. "I don't think that's what shocked him darling."

"Magnus is right, your enjoyment of his dictionary is not the thing that surprised me." Jace smiled at his parabatai's random innocence. He decided to not ruin the moment so he changed the subject. "So what do you pan to do for our week off work?"

"Alexander." Magnus blurted out and winked at Alec. Jace rolled his eyes.

"By the angel! Please keep that to yourself." Jace shook his head again.

Alec hugged Jace. "Is somebody jealous?"

Jace shrugged him off. "You know I'm not."

"Awe the poor baby." Magnus wrapped his arm around Jace. "We can bring him in right? He is pretty."

Jace puffed out his chest at the mention of him being pretty. "I am beautiful aren't I?"

"Don't go thinking that I'll share you even with my parabatai. You are my warlock and that's it." Alec glared between his boyfriend and best friend then pushed his way between them.

"Don't worry my Nephilim." Magnus caressed his cheek. "The annoying golden boy is all but forgotten."

"Good." Alec pouted.

"Hey!" Jace protested as they walked inside the castle and he forgot all about the insult.

"This place is almost as beautiful as me!" Jace announced to the ornate room. Clary and Izzy were already on the next floor.

"Jace come up and see our room!" Clary called down to him. "It has weapons in it! We can fight with real weapons before we sleep."

"Are you serious? That's perfect!" Jace practically flew up the stairs.

Izzy was holding Simon's hand and led him down the hallway away from them all.

Alec looked at Magnus who had an odd expression on his face. "What's that look for?"

"It's just nice to have real friends here. It's been much too long. Thank you Alexander." Magnus gave Alec a rare sweet smile that made him look centuries younger.

"Don't thank me. This was all you." Alec said.

"Please. Alexander we both know you're the only reason I got to know these friends of yours. You're the only reason I have a group of people I can belong with." Magnus was surprised that he had to fight back tears. But what he said was true; he had been lonely for so long that he wasn't even aware that he was lovely.

"Magnus, you did the same thing for me." Alec took Magnus's other hand in his own. "I never thought I would be able to truly be happy until I met you. I'm the one who should be thanking you. Your patience gave us both this happiness."

"You're right. I am marvelous!" Magnus shouted.

"You're as bad as Jace!" Alec smacked him.

"Ow!" Magnus stuck out his bottom lip.

"It didn't hurt, but if you don't put that lip away I might just bite it." Alec's voice was husky from emotion as he leaned closer to Magnus.

"Do you promise?" Magnus's lips were so close to his that he could feel Alec's hot breath.

Alec's lips brushed against Magnus's as he spoke. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes." Magnus said, his voice full of emotion and arousal.

Alec finally gave in and kissed Magnus full on the lips. He wrapped his arms around Alec and pulled him against him hard. His tongue plunged into Alec's mouth when he released a moan. Alec's arms shakes around him and pulled him even closer. They stayed like that, in each other's arms breathing each other's air, for an eternity even if it was mere moments.

A/N Sorry that it's such a short chapter but I hope you likes it. The next chapter will be the game of Truth or Dare with them all.