3. Highschool Part 1

FIRST THINGS FIRST:
You all need to try a peanut butter and honey sandwich! You need two pieces of bread, I prefer wheat for it. You'll spread some peanut butter on both pieces, not too thick but cover the bread and then put some honey on top of one piece and put them together. Make sure to eat it with your favorite drink because it can be a little dry but it's Amazing! And delicious! Let me know what you think!

"Alec, what is taking you so long?" Jace yelled into his phone. 

Alec yanked the phone away from his ear. Jace was not a quiet drunk. "I'm almost there."

"Well, hurry. Clary is making out with that loser nerd." Jace slurred.

"Isn't Simon one of your friends?" Alec asked as he stopped at a red light. He should have just gone with Jace an hour ago. There was so much traffic it was driving him crazy and he hated driving.

"Not when he's kissing my girlfriend," Jace demanded and Alec cringed when he heard another can pop open. 

"Why don't you take it easy on the drinks, Jace? We have a game tomorrow." Alec said but knew that Jace wouldn't slow down.

"He's kissing her! She laughed and touched his arm!" Jace shouted over the music. "She's supposed to be mine."

"Well then maybe you shouldn't have pissed her off." Alec rolled his eyes. Jace had it so easy and had no idea.

"I didn't do anything!" Jace declared and crushed the now empty can against something hard. "Sorry, Tommy."

"Did you just crush your can on Tommy?" Alec asked and chuckled. He hated that dick.

"He's sleeping now. It's okay." Jace slurred more.

"Good. Now come outside. I just pulled up." Alec hung up the phone when he saw Jace saunter towards him. He tripped and sat down, hard. Alec groaned. Jace wasn't going to make it easy, was he? Sometimes Alec was jealous that Jace could forget his problems and let go of control but he knew it would be impossible for him. 

He parked the car and hopped out. He locked the doors and jogged up to Jace. "Come on, big guy. Time to get you home." Alec tried to lift him up but Jace flopped down on his back so it was impossible.

"Having trouble, jock strap?" A voice cut through all of the other sounds around them. 

Alec looked up to see Magnus standing over them with his hands on his hips. His eyes were surrounded with eyeliner and silver glitter was on the top of his eyes. 

"Not as much as you, Drama Queen." Alec glared. "Why don't you go put on some more make up or something?"

"And why don't you finish taking out the trash." Magnus kicked an empty cup at them.

"Ass." Alec muttered.

"Bitch." Magnus spun on his heel and walked back into the party.

"I'm gonna be sick." Jace rolled over and threw up on Alec's boots.

"Dammit, Jace!" Alec jumped up and kicked off his boots. "Stay right here."

"Okay." Jace wiped his face on the grass.

Alec picked up his boots and carried them to the side of the house where he knew was a hose. He turned it on and sprayed down his boots. Once he deemed them clean enough he grabbed a trash bag from the little box full of random things outside and put his boots inside. He saw Magnus laughing with a group of guys and girls and he felt a pang. He missed that side of Magnus, but there was no way to go back. They had made the choice together that it was just too hard.