2. Truth or Dare

"My turn to choose!" Izzy yelled a little too loudly because of her strong buzz. She should have known Magnus would have great booze. She had been there plenty of times when Magnus helped sneak Alec in after curfew.

"Fine but this will be the last one. I need some sleep." Simon patted his girlfriend's knee. He tried to keep up with her but sometimes all he really wanted was a pizza, couch, and a star wars marathon.

"Deal." Izzy kissed him quickly on the lips then clapped her hands. "Time for truth or dare!"

"I love it!" Clary squealed and leapt up from where she was laying with her head on Jace's stomach.

Jace grunted as Clary's elbow hit his gut but then sat up. They had learned this silly mundane game a couple months ago and he had to admit it was fun.

"Ah, pass." Alec shook his head. No way was he going to play that stupid mundane game again.

"You're shit out of luck darling." Magnus squeezed him tightly with his arm that was wrapped around Alec.

"Fine." Alec grumbled.

"Good boy." Magnus nibbled on his ear and whispered, "guess I'll have to reward you tonight for this."

"You'll owe me for the whole week." Alec chuckled as Magnus's breath tickled his neck.

"Whatever you want love." Magnus kissed his hair tenderly.

"All right! Get in a circle!" Izzy finished the test of the wine and laid the bottle down in front of her. The others all followed suit and sat cross legged.

"Me first!" Clary grabbed the bottle and spun it before they could protest. The bottle pointed to Simon.

"Of course it's me." Simon blushed, she knew too much. She could destroy him.

"Yup. Now truth or dare?" Clary winked.

"Ahh, truth?" Simon said as if it were a question.

"Boring!" Izzy smacked him.

"Well he is Simon." Alec pointed out and Magnus and Jace laughed.

"Um, if you could be any of us who would it be and why?" Clary threw out at him.

"Shit, I don't know. Actually Alec-"

Everyone shouted their responses at him cutting his explanation off. But Alec's never really stood out.

"Hey calm down. I only would be him so I could relive star wars and all of those other great movies for the very first time again. He's the only person I know who hasn't seen them." Simon spit out quickly.

"Oh." The group said as one.

Simon spun the bottle and it landed on Jace. "Truth or dare?"

"What do you think?" Jace smirked.

"I dare you to sit with a duck in your lap for 5 minutes without moving." Simon smirked back.

"Where do you expect us to get a duck?" Jace rolled his eyes then screamed when a duck appeared in his arms.

"Dammit Magnus! Would it kill you to warn a guy?" Jace hissed while staring at the duck.

"This was much more entertaining." Magnus waved his hand in a flourish.

"Finally!" Jace exclaimed when the time was up. "My turn."

"Truth or dare Magnus?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to clean off all your makeup and glitter."

"But I like to sparkle." Magnus stuck his bottom lip out.

"Don't care." Jace looked at him with zero sympathy.

"Truth or dare biscuit?" Magnus asked with his now naked face. If course he was still entirely too beautiful for Jace's taste. He needed to find out the warlocks secret.

"I dare you to take Jace's socks off-"

"Easy enough."

"No biscuit. I wasn't finished. Remove his socks with your teeth." He chuckled.

"Gross." Clary winced at the idea then pushed a surprised Jace back. She leaned down and bit one sock then slowly pulled it down.

"You know a guy could get used to this kind of treatment." Jace relaxed with his arms folded behind his head.

"Ow!" He yelped as Clary bit his foot. "I was kidding."

"Truth or dare?" Clary asked Izzy. They had been playing for almost an hour and the dares had been getting more silly over time.

"Dare." Izzy slurred a bit.

"I dare you to make up a sexy dance to The Wheels on the Bus" Clary giggled and Izzy hopped up too quick. Luckily Simon caught her before she fell over.

"Are you ready for this lover boy?" She asked while squeezing Simon's cheeks.

"It'll be interesting." Simon admitted.

Izzy twirled and thrust as Simon and Clary sang the song. Halfway through the second verse they burst into laughter no longer able to keep straight faces.

"That was amazing." Simon kissed her cheek.

"I'm dying!" Clary slapped her knee.

"Can we please be done here?" Alec interrupted.

"Not yet." Izzy grabbed the bottle. "I get to spin."

It landed on Alec. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Dare."

"Okay, big brother I dare you to... ah I can't think of anything." She tapped her head.

"Maybe we should just be done. Iz, you can go to bed and think." Alec offered.

"I'm ready to go to bed." Jace said and Clary shook her head and leaned against him.

"But this can be the last one." Izzy whined.

"Fine. What do you want me to do?" Alec gave in because Magnus winked at him and pouted.

"Oh I know!" Izzy clapped her hands.

"And?" Alec raised his eyebrow.

"I dare you to sleep outside for the whole night," Izzy wiggled her eyebrows. "Naked."

A/N The next one is going to be strongly Malec ♡ I might even post it later today.

Anything you want to see in a chapter?