10. Lazy Sunday Morning

Alec woke up again and was happy to find that Magnus still had an arm lazily wrapped around his waist, and their legs were tangled together. He looked out the window and saw the still grey sky pouring out rain. The thunder and lightening had long since stopped. Alec loved this weather especially because it gave him an idea.

He slowly untangled himself from Magnus who moaned his disapproval but stayed asleep. Once Alec was free he pleaded with the angels that he wouldn't trip or make a huge sound. Just in case he slipped on his slippers and shuffled to the kitchen.

Then he pulled out the waffle maker, turned on the coffee maker, and got to work. Soon the kitchen smelled like a upscale diner minus the stake coffee smell; he had the fresh stuff!

He took a big drink of his coffee and spun in his slippers to face the waffle machine. He continued to dance to the music while cooking until he had everything ready. Alec placed the food on two plates then decorated them with sliced strawberries and a dollop of whipped cream. Next he put the plates on a tray and set the dark purple vase with some fresh cut lilacs from outside on the top right corner.

"Magnus, darling, good morning." Alec called out as he walked into the room.

Magnus wiped his eyes pretending that he was barely waking up because he knew Alec had tried to not wake him up. But there was one thing Magnus knew about Alec; he could not be quiet. Alec had knocked over at least two glasses, stubbed his toe, and smacked his elbow.

"Alexander, you didn't have to." Magnus leaned over the tray to give Alec a kiss.

"Do you not like it?" Alec asked blushing nervously. It was funny to Magnus that even after all this time Alec sometimes worried about how Magnus felt about him.

"I love it," Magnus scooted over and patted the bed, "now get in here and help me eat this!"

"Thank the angels you offered. I'm starving." Alec sat down and Magnus took half of the tray. They ate in happy silence only filled with sounds of chewing and happiness.

"That was delicious, my love." Magnus patted Alec's knee but left his hand there on his thigh. "I have a wonderful idea of what to do next."

"You do, do you?" Alec smirked. "Well let's hear it."

"It's better if I show you." Magnus winked.

***20 minutes later***

"Yeah, just like that!" Magnus called out. "Perfect!"

"You do realize that it's just a tent made of sheets and pillows right?" Alec gave him a confused look reminding Magnus of how much Alec had missed out on in his childhood.

"It's not just a tent my good sir, it's a castle, or it could be at least." Magnus chuckled and changed their clothes.

"What are we?" Alec asked laughing while looking down at his new clothes.

"I'm Aurora and you're Prince Phillip obviously." Magnus did a twirl in his long pink and blue robe that fanned out showing his pink boxers and tank top underneath.

Alec looked down at his black clothes and bright red coat. "Should I know who that is?"

"Lay down and I shall educate you!" Magnus waved his hand and the movie started.

"Oh it's a cartoon." Alec said.

"A cartoon?" Magnus touched his chest. "It's a Disney princess movie. It is vital to us especially. Now watch and learn."

Magnus laid down on his stomach with his head in his hands and his feet kicking in the air. Alec smiled at him.

"If you keep looking at me like that Lightwood we won't get much watching done." Magnus whispered huskily.

"I'd be okay with that." Alec brushed his fingers over Magnus's cheek.

"No. Bad Alec." Magnus smacked him. "Watch!"

Alec laughed and Magnus's heart flipflopped. He should really be used to that sound but Magnus didn't think it would ever happen.

"But after?" Alec prompted.

"Definitely." Magnus reassured him.

"Then teach me about Aurora and Phillip." Alec turned back to the TV and laid down inside their tent.

A/N I'm dying just imagining this! I need this in my life! What about you?