Malec Gets Steamy

Answer: Did I really ask such a stupid question? Of course I am!

"Well, that was something." Alec murmured against Magnus's chest where he had collapsed. 

"Yes, it was. Where did you learn that last thing?" Magnus kissed Alec's hair and brushed it out of his face so he could see him.

"Jace." Alec laughed.

"What?" Magnus jolted causing Alec to slide off him. "How did Jace teach you that?"

"Well, we practiced." Alec shrugged to Magnus's annoyance. "How else would I perfect it?"

"You're practicing with Jace?" Magnus was waiting for Alec to realize why Magnus was getting a little ticked off but his shadowhunter just looked more confused.

"Alec, you're telling me that you've had sex with Jace?" Magnus demanded angrily. " And you expect me to just be okay with that?"

"What?" Alec was so shocked that he forgot he was on the edge of the bed and fell off landing flat on his back. "Ow!"

"You deserve it." Magnus said with zero sympathies.

Alec took a minute to let the pain set in before sitting up. He rested his chin on the bed and looked at Magnus. "Why in the world do you think I had s-s-sex with Jace?" 

"Because you just said that. I asked where you learned that last thing and you said, Jace." Magnus rolled his eyes.

"Is that what you meant?" Alec's eyebrows shot up. "I thought you meant about our sparring that we did before it got, well you know." Alec waved his hand in the air.

"What the fu- why would I randomly ask about that?" Magnus asked and couldn't keep a straight face. He burst out laughing. "You really do lose all thought when you're thinking with that other brain don't you?"

Alec crawled back onto the bed. "I'm sorry, Mag, but to be fair I did like seeing how jealous you got." Alec kissed Magnus.

"You don't get off that easy."

"Fine, what do you want?"

"We're doing what I want tomorrow." Magnus declared.

"I have work." Alec frowned.

"That's going to be the first thing to go." Magnus patted his chest. "And the next thing is your clothes."

"I'm already not wearing any clothes." Alec chuckled and blushed.

"I mean for tomorrow." Magnus winked.

"I like the way you think." Alec smiled and kissed Magnus again. "I guess we should go to sleep."

"I suppose so." Magnus cuddled up against Alec and with the flick of his wrist all of the candles went out.

"Hello." Alec answered his phone sleepily. He pried his eye open and saw that it was 6:30 in the morning.

"Where are you?" Jace demanded.

"Sleeping?" Alec yawned. He might need to start sleeping in a bed away from Magnus so he could actually get some sleep, yet he doubted he could sleep well without him. As if on cue Magnus lazily kissed his way across Alec's chest.

"Alec, what about the mission?" Jace asked and Alec surprised a giggle as Magnus kissed his earlobe. 

"Ah," He moaned as Magnus sucked his earlobe into his mouth. He coughed and tried to push Magnus away. He only managed to push Magnus down to his stomach where he began kissing him again. Alec sucked in a breath. "Jace, I can't come in today."

"Alec, we need you," Jace said.

"I don't. Ah, I need to, uh, stay..." Alec hissed as he tried to concentrate. 

Magnus grabbed the phone. "Blondie he's not coming. Don't call or stop by." Magnus hung up the phone and chucked it across the room. Neither of them reacted when it smashed against the wall.

------

"Magnus, I don't know about this." Alec pulled the robe tighter around his body. "I've never done this kind of thing in public before."

"I'd imagine not." Magnus chuckled and tugged on the belt of Alec's robe as a couple walked past them. "Nobody's watching. They're all here for themselves not to watch others." 

Alec looked around and saw all of the couples in different stages of intimacy. "I can't do this." He tried to turn away but Magnus stopped him.

"Hey, darling, you owe me now lose the robe." Magnus snapped his fingers and the belt of the robe fell away. 

"Fine." Alec hissed and let his robe pool at his feet.

"I'll start. Sit down." Magnus pushed Alec down onto the wooden bench. Magnus started to rub his shoulder and then used his magic to hang their robes up away from them. 

"Ah, that does feel nice," Alec admitted.

"I know. I told you going to the spa was a good idea." Magnus smiled at the teacher of the couples massage class. "And after this, we get to go to the steam room."

"Oh, I do love steam." Alec purred.

"I know you do." Magnus dropped a kiss on his shoulder.

A/N Get it? They get steamy because they go to a steam room? Hahaha Sorry, it's lame I know but seriously I've been holding onto this for days now. To be fair it did actually have some steamy Malec which I wasn't planning on and I hope you're okay with it.

Question: Favorite TV Show (besides Shadowhunters of course)?