5. Walking

Magnus and Alec followed behind Clary and Jace who were already close to yelling at each other again. Alec should have been paying attention to what they were saying but it was impossible for him to concentrate on anything but Magnus. Magnus was walking just close enough to him that he could feel his presence but far enough away that he couldn't feel the heat from his body. Not that Alec wanted that. Right?

 Alec shook his head. He needed to focus. He glanced at Magnus who was walking next to him. No! Don't focus on him!

"I take it you're not a musical fan." Magnus chuckled.

"Huh?" Alec looked at him with wide eyes. Had Magnus been talking this whole time? Shit!

"Well, you shook your head and went silent so I'm assuming the idea of watching a musical is horrifying for you. Which is pretty sad actually because I love them." Magnus gave him a warm smile. 

"No, um, I don't know." Alec stuttered still trying to figure out what was going on. Couldn't they just eat? He was good at eating. (*cough* me *cough*)

"Well, then I guess I'll have to take your virginity and teach you the ways of being a man." Magnus winked and Alec died.

Alec choked on his own spit and tripped over his foot in the same moment. He fell flat on ass and couldn't even manage to stay sitting up. Had Magnus really just said that.

"Oh my glittery unicorn! Are you okay?" Magnus knelt down and Jace and Clary both turned around to see what happened. 

"What did you just say?" Alec spit out.

"Right, I work with kids a lot so I sometimes forget that I'm a grown adult who can swear." Magnus chuckled.

"What?" Alec looked even more confused.

"Don't worry, he's fine." Jace said. "He falls all the time." 

"Oh, he's one of those guys." Clary laughed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jace glared.

"It was a joke. Chill out. Magnus will take care of him." Clary touched Jace's arm. "Let's keep going. I want to hear all about your camping trip."

"Alec, you good?" Jace asked with a glance at Alec.

Alec couldn't speak so he just sat up and nodded his head. 

Magnus touched his thigh. "Just so you know, I was talking about taking your musical virginity."

Alec blushed and crinkled his eyebrows. "Is that even a thing?"

"Sure." Magnus shrugged and stood up. 

He held his hand out to Alec. Alec took it and let Magnus pull him to his feet. Magnus was a lot stronger than he expected, not that he was small by any means, but he just didn't seem like the kind of guy who spent time in a gym. Magnus ran his thumb over the back of Alec's hand before letting go.

"I'm not a virgin." Alec said.

"I wouldn't think so. You're much too hot." Magnus wiggled his eyebrows.

"What?" Alec blushed and ran his fingers through his hair. "No, I thought we were still talking about the musicals thing." 

"Oh, so you are then?" Magnus asked with a smirk. Why was this guy so cute and innocent while still managing to be hotter than the fucking desert?

Alec opened his mouth and closed it again like a fish on land. "I thought we were getting lunch."

"Right." Magnus sighed, he had promised himself that he wouldn't fall for another closeted person whether they were hiding their gayness or any other part of themselves and Alec seemed to be doing both. Yet, he couldn't stop himself. "What do you say we go to my place? I make some great pizza."

"I do love pizza." Alec touched his chin then looked at Jace and Clary. "But, we should probably go with them. Jace would worry."

"Did I mention that I also have a puppy?"

"I'm pretty sure you're the old guy my parents warned me about." Alec teased. "Next you'll say you have candy in your van."

Magnus laughed. "I actually do, but not for the reasons you think."

"Then why?" Alec asked.

"Because I have a sweet tooth. I'm crazy for the sweet ones," Magnus leaned in closer, "like you."

"Actually, most people say I'm bitter." Alec pointed out.

"Those people are idiots. This is my place. Do you want to take a walk on the wild side, or follow our friends?" Magnus raised an eyebrow. They were in front of a quaint little house compared to the castles in Europe. Compared to the other houses around it was a mansion.

A/N Ahhh!! I'm not even sorry for all of the innuendos. haha Hope it wasn't too much. Do you think Alec is going inside? I sure as hell would! I also would have fallen just like Alec. Love you all! 

Oh, and there just might be some smooching in the next chapter...