Max

I have the best family in the world. My dad told me that my mom was a confused, lost woman who wanted the very best for me. That's why she left me at the church.

She knew someone would come pick me up and love me the way I deserved. By the angel am I glad that he's the one they brought me too.

Dad loves me so much that he doesn't even get mad when I lose control of my magic. The first time I was scared because I accidentally portalled us to a cave that was full of spiders. It was so funny! He started screaming and dancing around like someone from one of my cartoons.

Daddy saved us before Dad even had a chance to calm down. When we got back to the house Dad was still jumping around and screaming. Daddy laughed and used magic to clean off all of the spiders. I thought Dad was going to be mad but when he looked at me, he just laughed.

In case you didn't notice from that, I have two dads. Some people think that's weird or strange but I love it! They are the best! Daddy is a warlock just like me and Dad is a badbutt (they don't let me swear but you get what I mean right?) Shadowhunter.

They met a long time before I was born. At first they were very nervous, but then Dad asked Daddy out and they kissed. It's gross, trust me I know! They do it all the time. It's like they'll die if their lips don't touch everyday. And they are almost always holding hands or touching in some other way. I heard Aunt Clary and Aunt Izzy talk about how cute they are but I think it's silly.

I think you'll be a great fit for our family. I can't wait to meet you in person Rafael. All I need to know is if you'll promise to play with me and help me prank our dad's.

Welcome to the Lightwood-Bane Family!

Love your future brother,

Max Lightwood-Bane

A/N I thought we could use a little bit of adorable Max. What did you think?