Malec in Reverse

Reminder: Alec is a warlock and Magnus is a shadowhunter.

"Magnus, what are you wearing?" Jace, his adoptive brother, and parabatai demanded with a shake of his head.

"It's called a suit." Magnus rolled his eyes and did a spin loving how the light sparkled off the sequins.

"We're chasing down a demon and warlock not going to the runway." Jace ran his hand down his face. What was the point? Magnus would do whatever he wanted and somehow he always got away with it even with the strictest parents ever.

"That doesn't mean I can't look good while doing it." Magnus pointed out.

"Isn't your mom supposed to be coming back because of Clary?" Jace said hoping that Magnus would change.

"Not until tomorrow. Now are we going to go to the club or are we going to stand here in awe of me all night?" Magnus asked with a wink just as his sister Isabelle walked in.

"Mom is going to kill you." Izzy said, "I love it!"

"Me too! And all she said was that I needed to wear more black. She didn't say a thing about using black glitter or sequins." Magnus laughed.

"We make a beautiful pair." Izzy linked her arm with her brother's.

"That red dress does look perfect on you." Magnus nodded approvingly.

"Thanks. Oh, and Jace, Clary wanted to talk to you before we go." Izzy said before looking down at Magnus's brightly colored socks. Jace nodded and walked away.

"Do you think he knows?" Magnus asked.

"That you're gay?" Izzy asked.

"I prefer freewheeling bisexual, but yes." Magnus smiled but Izzy could see the fear in his eyes.

"Either way he won't care. You're parabatai. That's all that matters." Izzy patter his shoulder. "Maybe you could try to not look better than him though. You know how highly he thinks of himself and his looks."

"True." Magnus laughed. "I'll have to work on it."

"Yes, but first, we party!" Izzy used Magnus's hand to spin in a circle and do a dip.

"Ready?" Jace popped his head into the room.

"Yes, where's our little biscuit?" Magnus asked while walking arm in arm with Izzy.

"She's getting the mundane."

"Really? I thought you didn't like him."

"I don't. Let's go." Jace tossed the bow to Magnus and spun on his heel.

"He needs to chill out." Izzy said.

"He needs to get laid." Magnus corrected.

"Probably."

"You know I can hear you right?" Jace asked, annoyed.

"I hoped so." Magnus teased.

"Ass."

"I do have a nice one. Thank you." Magnus laughed again.

An hour later they were at the party where they were looking for the high warlock of brooklyn. He mostly stayed out of the public's eye but tonight was different. Magnus had done his research. Alec was always at this party and he would be able to help them find the demon. And by help, he would accept payment for a service.

Magnus froze when he saw him. He hadn't seen a picture or description but he was positive it was him. He felt it in every muscle. Alec, was beautiful especially with those ocean blue eyes. He could get lost and drown in their depth. This was a man who had survived a lot. But, when he smiled Magnus lost it. His heart began to race, the blood rushing in his ears. Jace said something but he couldn't hear it.

The warlock rose to his feet and walked to them. Magnus noticed that he tripped over what seemed to be his own foot but he still was magnificent. And when he stuck his hand out in front of Magnus, he didn't know what to do.

"I'm Alec, and you are?" Alec smiled again at the beautiful shadowhunter in front of him. He had never known a shadowhunter that looked so confident in his own skin. He knew that he had to get to know him even if Alec would never admit that he was gay he considered it right then.

"I'm Magnus." Magnus took his hand but didn't shake it; he just held it.

"What brings you to my party? Normally I would have let the vampires eat you but you intrigue me." Alec whispered in a husky voice. What the hell was he doing? He was 400 years old and he was acting like a hormonal teenager, flirting with a mortal.

Magnus cocked his eyebrow, "I'm much-"

"We need your help." Jace interrupted.

"Ah, the blonde speaks. You're more like the shadowhunters I'm used to."

"Sorry about him." Magnus tossed a glare at Jace before looking back at Alec.

"It's fine. Pretty boy, get your team ready to go to my place." Alec waved his hand creating a portal.

"Okay," Jace said.

"Not you," Alec pointed at Jace with a look of disgust. "The one with the sparkles."

"What?" Jace hissed at Magnus who shrugged and motioned for Izzy, Clary, and the mundane to follow them.

"You should probably hold my hand so you don't get lost." Alec said so quietly that Magnus wondered if he had misunderstood him.

Magnus reached forward and took Alec's hand as they stepped through the portal. It closed behind them though before the others could come through.

"What happened?" Magnus asked worried.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. I left them instructions."

"Why couldn't they use the portal?"

"Because I wanted a moment alone with you," Alec admitted.

"You're not going to kill me or anything are you?" Magnus teased. He felt safe for some reason.

"Of course not. They're just annoying, but you, you're different."

"I try to be." Magnus blushed.

"Would you like a drink?" Alec asked as two flaming glasses appeared in his hands.

"Thank you." Magnus accepted it. He swallowed it in one gulp before grabbing Alec's collar and pulling him closer. Before he could think better of it, he kissed Alec forcefully.

Alec became a stone underneath him but then after a breath, his hands went to Magnus's hair and he kissed him back. Alec swiped his tongue across Magnus's lips eliciting a moan. Magnus ran his hand down to Alec's shirt and slid it underneath to caress his abs.

"Magnus," Alec murmured as Magnus moved to his neck. He kissed it and bit gently before kissing it again.

"Alexander, you are marvelous," Magnus whispered his praise then finally pulled back so they could catch their breath.

"You got glitter on my shirt." Alec said instead of something romantic like Magnus expected.

Magnus frowned. "Sorry."

"It's fine." Alec shook his shirt trying to distract himself from the guy who he wanted to grab onto and never let go of. "Your friends should be here any minute."

"Do you think we could go out sometime?"

"I'd like that." Alec smiled.

A/N I know it kind of sucked but I tried! haha it was harder than I thought it would be because I think a big part of Alec's personality is his adorable innocence which is because he's been hidden but if he was a warlock that would be mostly gone. Hope it worked okay.

I've decided to give you all until August 1st to finish your Prank War Contest entry because I'm not sure any of you have finished yet. Will that work?