6. The Last Part

"Don't." Alec touched Magnus's cheek. "You don't have to say anything. I understand. I know I'm the reason we decided to do it this way. I'm so sorry."

"No," Magnus wiped the tears off Alec's face. "I wasn't ready either."

"But you're you." Alec was surprised. "You're so open and freewheeling as you like to say."

"But, I was still a kid just like you and I was afraid that if they knew you were gay that someone might steal you away from me. I know it was selffish but it's true. Honestly, it still terrifies me." Magnus looked down at his shoes.

"Mag, I would never want anyone else." Alec kissed his forehead. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Magnus hugged him tightly. "Can we still wait until college to come out?"

"But, why?" Alec asked.

"Because I don't want to waste the last couple weeks of high school explaining everything to people and I still don't think either of our parents will be very happy." Magnus made a good point.

''I guess we've waiting this long four weeks won't kill us."

"Good. Now you owe me dance." Magnus chuckled and sat back on the bed that was in the small fort.

"A dance?" Alec cocked his eyebrow.

"Yes, and it will be better if you lose some of your pesky clothes."

"Fine, but you know how bad I am at this." Alec slowly pulled off his jacket and Magnus began to hum a melody that Alec didn't know.

As Alec slowly moved his hips to the music he unbuttoned his shirt one button at a time and couldn't stop the blush that was consuming all of him. Magnus watched with wide eyed fascination.

"Damn, you are hot," Magnus said and jumped up. He stalked towards Alec with clear hunger in his eyes. He grabbed Alec's hands that were currently on his belt. "Slower. We have all night."

Magnus wrapped his arms around Alec and continued humming as he led Alec around the room in a slow dance. He leaned down and kissed Alec's collarbone then trailed kisses up to his lips. He bit Alec's bottom lip just hard enough to cause him to exhale. His tongue slipped into Alec's mouth and he slid it over Alec's teeth before sparring with his boyfriend's tongue. Alec nipped at Magnus's tongue and pushed his body closer against his.

Alec slid his hands down to the bottom of Magnus's shirt and painfully slow he moved it up and they broke apart so he could ripe it off. When they started kissing again Alec moaned at the feeling of their bare chests touching.

"Oh my god! My eyes!" Jace's voice cut through their sounds causing Alec and Magnus to jump apart. Alec stumbled and fell on the ground smacking his head, hard, against the wall.

"Jace!" Izzy, scolded then Alec heard what sounded like a slap.

"Ow," Jace whined.

"Are we going to go inside?" Simon's voice joined in.

"Maybe they didn't hear us." Clary whispered.

"We're not deaf." Magnus groaned and helped Alec to his feet. He handed Alec his shirt which Alec thankfully slid over his head and Magnus quickly buttoned Alec's shirt up to cover his own bare chest. "You can come in."

They all stumbled inside and the girls had huge smiles on their faces.

"I knew it." Izzy pumped her fist in the air. "Jace, pay up."

"No way. I was on the same side as you. In fact I was the first one to say they were dating." Jace gave her a cocky grin.

"Right, Clary?" Izzy held her hand out.