Cigarettes ~ 10k/Reader

You sighed with pleasure as you flopped down beside 10K, the arm that was stretched out on the bed moving to curl around your body tightly. Your leg was still across 10K's waist and neither of you made a move to reach for the blanket that lay at the bottom of the bed to try and hide your naked bodies. You panted heavily as you tried to regulate your breathing, your skin still covered in a thin layer of sweat, making you stick to 10K's slightly slick skin. You lay your head against 10K's chest, your fingers absentmindedly stroking the few hairs that sat there.

10K didn't say a word, but pressed a gentle kiss to your hair, his fingers dancing across your skin delicately. Your eyes caught sight of the packet of cigarettes on the bedside table and you reached up for them, sliding them open and grinning as you saw a lighter inside the pack. Pulling one out you placed it between your lips, flicking the lighter to ignite the end. 10K's eyes watched you quietly as you lit the cigarette, his fingers running along your back. Once you'd lit the cigarette you went back to your position beside 10K, holding the cigarette between your fingers you passed it to him.

10K took the cigarette from you, his fingers brushing against your own. You watched intently as he took a long drag, watching how his tongue slipped out slightly around the end of it and feeling his chest contract as he breathed in the toxins.

"10K," You groaned, pressing a kiss to his chest.

"Hmm?" He passed the cigarette back to you, exhaling as the smoke left his lips.

The action was innocent but it sent a surge of dirty thoughts through your mind.
Holding the cigarette carefully between your fingers, you leaned up and pushed your lips against 10K's lustfully. Your tongue slipped past his parted lips and danced with his own playfully. You could taste the smoke and nicotine from the cigarette he had just taken a drag from and it was adding to your desire. 10K's hand came up to hold the back of your head as he tried to deepen the kiss, his teeth knocking against your own clumsily.

You groaned in disapproval as 10K pulled away from the kiss, wrapping his hand around your wrist and bringing your hand that was holding the cigarette towards his face. Maintaining eye contact with you he took a long drag from the cigarette, his lips touching your fingers slightly. Once he had taken a hit you moved your hand back to your own lips, taking another drag yourself.

10K took the cigarette from between your fingers, easing his body up slightly to stub it out in the makeshift ashtray beside the bed. You took this opportunity to lean down to grab the blanket from the foot of the bed, covering both your bodies with it. 10K settled back down beside you so you could once again rest your head on his chest, his heartbeat finally back at a normal pace. The nicotine from the cigarette easing you both into a calm state of sleep. Your realised just how tired your body was as 10K's fingers rubbed gentle circles on your naked back as both your bodies gave in to exhaustion.