Period Pains ~ 10K/Reader

The same time of the month every month the journey became a lot more intense, even Murphy was quieter than usual, not wanting to wake the beast inside a menstruating Warren. Addy stepped out of the small convenience store with a victorious look on her face as she held up boxes towards the truck. Your eyes lit up at the sight, almost forgetting about the pain. 10K stood behind her carrying both his and Addy's packs and they looked full to the brim with other boxes and food.

"Tampons? You found tampons. Thank, God." You sighed. She chucked a box towards you playfully.

"I'm sick of it looking like a murder scene down there." Warren grabbed another box off Addy thankfully.

"That is definitely too much information" Murphy turned his nose up in disgust.

Warren started up the car as Addy and 10K climbed back in the truck, 10K sitting beside you in the truck bed and Addy taking a seat beside Murphy.

"You should count yourself lucky you don't have to deal with this every month, it's the only thing worse than dealing with you." Warren glared from her position in the drivers seat. Vasquez, who sat beside her shifted his gaze to the window, trying to avoid any confrontation with Warren.

"I don't know why you complain so much, it's just a bit of blood." Murphy was met with silent glares from Warren and Addy. You scoffed from your position in the truck bed.

"Just because you might be the only known cure doesn't mean I can't hurt you." Warren took her eyes off the road and hands off the wheel as she turned to take a swing at Murphy, missing him narrowly. Addy however, was sitting right beside him as she gave a firm whack to his gut, making him double over in pain as the wind was knocked out of him. Vasquez grabbed the wheel silently watching this exchange, not wanting to get in between two angry women.

"Man, Murphy. You were asking for that one." Doc concurred, giving Murphy a look of pity.

The window at the back of the truck was open and you heard the exchange, smiling slightly, before clenching your eyes shut once more as pain took your body.

"Hey, Y/N. Are you okay?" 10K whispered from beside you, resting his hand on your back comfortingly.

"Yeah.. Just cramps. They're worse than usual this month."

"Should I see if Doc has any pain meds for you?" His voice was so soft and full of worry.

"Nah, normally I can handle them. I'll just woman up." You said with your eyes shut.

10K continued to rub comforting circles on your back and the touch caused goosebumps to form on your skin, the tingling sensation almost making you forget about the intense pain shooting through your body. Man, this time of the month sucked.

"I found this when we were in the shop, I thought it might help." 10K pulled out a chocolate bar from his backpack, you nearly squealed at the sight of it, grabbing it from his outstretched hand and holding it to your body like it was gold, you could have cried. You ripped the packet open and bit into the bar, nearly eating half of it. You chomped on it unflatteringly and 10K gave you an amused grin.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" 10K asked innocently.

"I want a shower so bad." You whined, 10K simply gave you a sympathetic look in return and continued to rub small circles along your back. You leaned towards his touch slightly, savouring the last bit of your chocolate bar and enjoying his actions.

"How comes Y/N gets chocolate?" Murphy heard the rustling of your chocolate bar as he turned to look out the back window.

"Ugh, Murphy shut UP." You didn't move from your position but you flung your arm out to try and knock him on the head, Murphy ducked your action and closed the window to the truck.

"Man, you gotta stop bringing it on yourself." Doc put his hands up defensively as Addy shot him a glare, he reached in to his pocket to pull out his sunglasses so he could avoid making confrontational eye contact.

You settled back down in 10K's arms as you rest your head against his shoulder, wrapping your arms around his torso as his fingers kept working on your back.

"You know you have at least another 4 days of this." You turned your head to gaze into his eyes.

"I know." 10K leaned forward, pressing his lips against yours gently, not once stopping his fingers moving delicately across your back, suddenly forgetting all about your cramps.