Smoking - 10K/Reader

You watched 10K's lips as he moved the cigarette up to take a drag. The way his tongue jutted out slightly as he wet his lips before placing the stick between them and inhaling deeply, his eyes closed.

You groaned as he removed the cigarette from between his lips and exhaled, the smoke from the cigarette rising above him and disappearing in to the sky. The simple action shouldn't be affecting you as much as it was, smoking was a pointless habit after all. Although it was already an apocalypse so what is the worst that can happen?

10K flicked the almost burnt out cigarette to the ground, stamping on it with one of his boots, extinguishing it completely. This was the only prompt you needed as you stalked towards him. You noticed the slight smirk on 10K's features as you neared him and he stood to face you. You leaned up on your tiptoes and held on to 10K's open jacket, pulling him down slightly so you could place your lips on his own. 10K immediately brought one of his hands to the back of your neck, the other around your waist, trying to pull you closer. You deepened the kiss, sliding your hands from the ends of his jacket, underneath it, wrapping your arms around his torso. You could smell a musky mixture of cigarette smoke, gunpowder and his natural scent and it made a heat rise up within you.

10K turned you slightly so your back was now against the tree he had previously been crouching beside. You moaned slightly in to the kiss as he did this and regretfully broke away for lack of air.

"Mmm. Smoking is bad, 10K." You whispered against his lips, grinning.

"Is it?" He replied wistfully.

"I saw you watching me, (Y/N)" 10K whispered

"I couldn't help it, it's better than porn," You grinned at the bemused look he gave you in reply, pulling him back in to another sensual kiss.