Sick ~ 10K/Reader

You woke up with a start, trying to take in a breath but finding your airway constricted, you sniffled and coughed slightly, your head throbbing. You looked to your side to see 10K still fast asleep.

"10K," You whined pathetically, shaking him slightly.

"Hmm," He murmured, his eyes still shut as he lay beside you.

"I'm dying," You groaned.

"What?" 10K's eyes widened in shock as his eyes snapped open, quickly reaching his hand up to touch your forehead, trying to gage your temperature.

"Ah, 10K. What are you doing?!" You bat his hand away, moving back slightly.

"You said you're dying." He called worriedly, "I'm gonna get Doc. He'll know what to do."

Before you could even say anything to 10K he had raced out of the room, you sniffed and tried to clear your blocked sinuses, grabbing a tissue from the side of the bed and blowing your nose.

10K reappeared moments later with a worried and confused Doc and a grinning Addy, who noted how you looked.

"10K, she isn't actually dying." Addy gave a hearty laugh, nudging 10K's arm.

"But she-" 10K's words were silenced as you let out another chesty cough, covering your mouth to try and silence it.

"You're the carrier." You glared playfully at 10K. "You gave me your cold."

"I only had a cough." 10K said defensively, his cheeks going pink in embarrassment.

"See! Carrier" You pointed a finger towards him, and giggled when Addy backed away from him slightly.

"You better not give it to me too, 10K." Addy backed out of the room. Doc leaned over and handed you some medicine before following Addy out.

You eyed the bottle suspiciously as you read the label, shrugging before chugging some of it.

"I don't want you making me sick," 10K spoke and you gave him a look.

"10K, YOU made ME sick. You're the carrier."

10K climbed in to the bed beside you and pulled you towards his warm body, wrapping his arms securely around you. You gripped at the back of his shirt tightly as you groaned pitifully.

"M'sorry" He whispered in to your hair, kissing your head lightly. You sniffled slightly and tried to get comfy, waiting for the medicine to take effect, 10K's arms rubbed at your back gently as your breathing evened as you drifted off.