Alone Together 10kxReader

Song is Alone Together and it belongs to Fall Out Boy, not me!

________________________________________________________________________________

10K was sitting beside you outside a large countryside mansion you had stopped in on your journey. You had to come outside. You'd had it to the brim with Murphy and if you didn't get to California soon you were convinced he would not make it there alive.

"I'm sick of this entire world. I got stranded here during the damn apocalypse. I'm not putting up with him anymore. My entire family could be dead for all I know. All I know for sure is I lost my mother and I'm all alone and he's acting like the Queen of Sheba." You glared, avoiding eye contact.

"Can't we be alone together then?" 10K murmured quietly.

You looked up in to 10K's eyes this time, letting out a small laugh.

"What's funny?" 10K asked confused, one second you were ready to self destruct, next you're laughing.

"Sorry," You followed with a small smile, "Its just, that used to be my favourite song before everything went to shit." You took note of how the top of 10K's cheeks went pink when you cursed and made a mental note to remember that.

"Oh, I've never heard of it. Would you sing some for me?"

"Sing it? No" You extended the 'o', "I can't sing. At all. I'll attract Z's" looking at 10K as if he had grown another head.

"Please. I didn't really get to hear that much music at home. Well apart from a few of Pa's records. But it was mostly country." 10K sighed, looking in to your eyes hopefully.

Staring in to his blue eyes you were almost certain you'd die one day because of the control they seemed to have over you.

Damn it.

"Fine but promise me you won't leave me here after you hear how terrible my singing is." You smiled awkwardly at 10K.

"I'd never do that." 10K replied, and for some reason you believed him completely.

You closed your eyes to hide the embarrassment and began to sing. After so many years in the apocalypse the words came back to you like home and you felt yourself welling up. You missed your home, your family, your friends. If they were even still alive. If England even still existed.

"I don't know where you're going, but do you got room for one more troubled soul. I don't know where I'm going, but I don't think I'm coming home. And I said, I'll check in tomorrow if I don't wake up dead, this is the road to ruin and we're starting at the end"

You opened your eyes to see 10K staring at you with a look you couldn't quite work out. You smiled sheepishly at him and wished you could hide your face behind your bangs like you usually did. Unfortunately the apocalypse had to take that away from you too as your greasy bangs were tied back with the rest of your hair.

"Let's be alone together, we could stay young forever. Scream it from the top of your lungs, lungs lungs..." You trailed off, becoming more embarrassed knowing his attention was completely on you.

"That was beautiful." 10K said sincerely, smiling sweetly at you.

"Thanks 10K." You blushed.

"I know you think you're alone here, but you're not. You have the others... and me" 10K trailed off, he said it so quietly you weren't even sure he had said it.

This made your red cheeks even darker as the young sniper lifted his arm and placed it around you awkwardly. You assumed he wasn't accustom to hugging girls often. You slid in to his arms as if you were a missing puzzle piece and sighed contentedly, it had been a long time since you'd hugged someone and it helped that the guy hugging you was rather attractive.

10K placed a light kiss on your forehead and you pulled back slightly to look him in the eyes. Thinking you were pulling away because you were annoyed at the action he began to stutter apologies.

"Sorry I uh- didn't mean to-" you leaned up and cut him off with a soft kiss on the lips, moving your hand up behind his neck to hold him in place. 10K became silent, closing his eyes and returning the kiss. Taking this as permission you deepened the kiss, bringing your other arm up to circle his neck and tongued his lips playfully. 10K moved his own tongue to join yours, you could obviously tell he was inexperienced but this seemed to egg you on more as you took his lower lip between your teeth and sucked gently, this time looking up to see his eyes clasped shut. You released his lip and returned back to kissing him, feeling a passion building inside of you.

You broke away before you went any further, you felt his body involuntarily groan in annoyance when you pulled away but both of you were breathing heavily.

"I'll make sure you don't feel alone anymore, (Y/N)"