Addicted 10K/Reader

You walked away from the parked car and in to the nearby tree's, away from the group. You just wanted to see if there was anything nearby. You moved further up the hilly area as you felt a smack against your behind.

You turned around in shock to see 10K with a wolfish grin on his face.
"10K!" You scolded playfully hitting his arm.

10K gave you a teasing smile, moving forward to place you in a sloppy kiss, his hand reaching round to grab your ass playfully.

"Tommy, what if someone sees." You push him away slightly.

"So? They know we're dating." He reasoned.

"Yeah, but I don't think they want to see us doing that."

"10K, I need your scope." You heard Warren call from lower down the hill, the trees obstructing her from view.

"Duty calls" You grinned, reaching a hand out to grab his ass in return as he made his way towards Warren's voice, 10K turned around in surprise as you watched him walk back towards the group, your eyes focused on a certain part of his body.

"10K, Y/N. Look for anything edible, I don't think any of us are feeling fussy right now." Warren gave Murphy a look who gave her a shrug and leaned back against the truck. Warren had sent Addy, Vasquez and Doc to find gas as she guarded Murphy.

You made your way towards a convenience store, with 10K bringing up the rear. A familiar jingle of a doorbell sounded as you stepped inside the shop. It looked pretty looted, but there may be something you could salvage.

"Let's check the back, see if there's a store room." 10K suggested quickly, making a beeline for a back door, his rifle pointed. He knocked on the door solidly and waited a moment for any signs of Z's before opening the door. Finding no signs of life inside he motioned for you to walk in first.

"10K," You gasped in shock as you felt yourself shoved back in to a shelving unit, some of the items adorning the shelf scattered to the ground with a light clang. 10K's hips pressed against your own solidly as you felt his evident erection. Before you could even utter an ounce of protest his lips pressed against yours in a steamy kiss, his hands clutching at your hips.

"You have no idea what you've been doing to me all day." He whispered in to your ear, nipping at the lobe with his teeth.

"What do you mean, 10K?" You feigned innocence as you ground your hips against his own, standing on your tiptoes slightly. 10K groaned lowly in reply as he felt you press up against his hardness.

"You know what I mean." You groaned at the feeling as you pulled him down to your lips in a desperate kiss, your hands pawing at his clothes, trying to pull him impossibly close to your body.

"You're such a tease." 10K groaned, grinding his hips against your own quietly, you could feel his evident erection and the feeling caused a heat to pool between your legs.

"Tell me what you want, Y/N." 10K whispered against your lips, his hands now touching the bare skin under your shirt, thumbing at the underwire of your bra. He then moved his hands towards your butt, giving it a soft squeeze before moving to the back of your thighs. He lifted you up with ease, planting you down on the lower part of the shelf, settling himself in between your parted legs. He used this new position to press himself harder against your centre which made you moan out loudly.

"Shh, Y/N. We don't want anyone walking in, do we?" He mused as you stared at him from under your eyelashes. 10K moved his hands to your trousers and unbuttoned them quickly, you lifted your bum slightly to help him get them off your hips and as he pulled them down your legs quickly, leaving your bottom half exposed. 10K unbuckled his own trousers and pulled them halfway down his legs.

"No underwear?" You smirked as his cheeks went slightly pink, "Did you plan this?"

"No," He kissed you, moving his fingers forward to stroke at your core, over your panties. You gasped at the sensation, willing him to move your underwear to the side so you could feel skin on skin.

"What do you want, Y/N?" 10K sensed your eagerness.

"I want you," You groaned, bucking your hips towards his hand.

"Want me to what?" He teased.

"10K," You whined.

"Say it, Y/N."

"Fuck me." You managed to get out as his lips peppered kisses along your neck, biting down on your pulse point. Your hands went to his shoulders, trying to steady yourself.

"What was that?" He teased.

"10K," You growled, 10K teasingly nipped at your neck and moved to pull away, motioning that he was going to pull his trousers back up.

"Fuck me, 10K. Please, fuck me." You whined. 10K grinned at this and pulled your panties to one side, pushing himself inside you quickly. You gasped at the sudden feeling of 10K filling you as he didn't give you a chance to adjust before setting a fast pace. One of his hands gripped at your waist while the other moved back up to massaged your clothed breast. Your eyes clenched shut as your arms went to hold on to his shoulders to try and steady yourself against his movements.

"Did you think about this today? Me inside you." He groaned gutturally as he continued his thrusts inside you, "Making you cum?"

"I've been thinking about you all day." His words were increasing your pleasure tenfold, spurring you on. One of 10K's hands moved back down towards your centre and began to rub quick circles around your button, making you see stars.

"10K-Fuck. 10K, I'm gonna cum." You felt your orgasm building within you as his thrusts became more sporadic, you wrapped your legs around his thin waist, trying to keep him impossibly close to your body as you felt your orgasm creep up on you.

"Y/N, cum for me." Those words uttered from his lips was all it took as you climaxed, growling out his real name as he pounded mercilessly into you. The feel of your walls contracting around him coupled with the sexual tension that had surrounded the pair of you all day made 10K climax after you, calling out your name lowly from the back of his throat.

Your legs shook slightly as you watched 10K do up his trousers again, before he moved to pick up your own and helped you slide them back up your legs.

You stood shakily as you moved your hands to do up the buttons on them as you heard a voice from the doorway.

"We leave you two alone for five minutes," Addy teased, grinning at the sight of you and 10K trying to smooth out your ruffled clothes. You smiled sheepishly.

"Lucky Warren didn't catch you guys, she'd try and give you the talk." Addy raised her eyebrows slightly.

"What's the talk?" 10K whispered to you as you both made your way towards the exit, picking up your backpack on the way out.

"You'll find out when your older." You teased.